1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTB POT TF Village Deed

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Vallas (Beran’s Reach), May 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallas (Beran’s Reach)

Vallas (Beran’s Reach) Avatar

Hi all,

I’m toying with making a plot purchase (don’t tell the wife) so looking around to see what’s available. I’m looking to pay $220. I’m looking to make a purchase within the next few days. Happy to discuss options with people. :)

V

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  2. Zeddicus Zorander

Zeddicus Zorander Avatar

Just want to chime in here Duke, the going rate on a TF POT Village deed is 270 USD. COTOS conversion rate is about .67 cents on the COTO. ..You might be able to get a deed for 220 USD worth a try but not 220 COTO.

Kindly,
    Zedd

3. Vallas (Beran’s Reach)

Vallas (Beran’s Reach) Avatar

4. gadget

gadget Avatar

i was looking to get $250, but if you're willing to come up $5 ... it seems reasonable enough for me to come down to $225 for a TF PoT Village deed, so if you're interested i have your deed.
    ppff works best, if you'd like to send my email is jeff@inspect.net glad to ingame send you deed or meet somewhere down near etceter preferred, but can port as necessary, ingame name RatavA
    regards, jeff

moko likes this.
  5. Oriayan

Oriayan Avatar

Vallas if you're still looking message Me on discord I should be on for a bit today.

gadget likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.