FEATURE REQUEST - Right Click Item to Apply Repair Kit

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Jordizzle, May 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordizzle

Jordizzle Avatar

I find it can be somewhat annoying at times to click and drag a repair kit to an item, especially equipped tools. Request the option to right click on a piece of equipment on character doll, or item in the inventory, and select "apply repair kit". This can consume a repair kit if available in the players inventory, if no repair kit is present, a message stating this can populate in users chat log.

This will simplify the repairing of items and no longer will I have to click and hold a tool repair kit while I simultaneously mouse wheel scroll to the tool I'd like to repair. It's just annoying to have to do that, especially when you have a ton of items in your inventory.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

That would be great.

Temporary work around that works for some things is to put "k" in the filter if the item has K in it's name. Pickax, etc. I saw this one on a recent thread called something like "Secrets in Novia" or "Neat things" or "Did you know."

Another way I often do it is to put the repair kit in a bag, then I can get both it and the tool on screen without having to do the mouse roll bit.

3. Jordizzle

Jordizzle Avatar

That's a great workaround! Thanks for the tip!

4. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

Yes! I somehow managed to drag a stack of 6 tool repair kits down, while scrolling, accidentally destroy them and pick up the heart of sorrows while trying to fix a bronze enhanced pickaxe.

I will be using bags for this from now on! Thanks! lol

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
  5. monkeysmack

monkeysmack Avatar

Good luck. Been asking for this for years. I submit this as a question on every telethon and it gets ignored.

Jordizzle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.