Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

98% Bug ....could it be the cabalists

Discussion in 'Release 53 Feedback Forum' started by Belladonna Rose, May 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Was just thinking that the 98% issue for some towns might be due to the fact that they cannot be attacked by the seiges. Owl's Head and Kingsport. And with having a town nested in those two towns it might be causing the conflict. There are some POTs that have boats/wagons to those towns and they get seiged quite often. Just curious if there is something about the boat/wagon transports to Overland towns and seiges that might be causing the issue. Since it doesnt happen all the time it might happen only when those 'friendly' towns are linked to other spots.
    I live in Knight's Watcch that is nested in Kingsport. We have wagons and boats to Twilight Sparkle, Jade Island , Dara Brae and a couple others. Our issued getting into our town from Kingsport, recalling and teleporting has become quite bad. So was just curious if it might be in relationshp to seiges of neighboring towns.

FrostII likes this.
  2. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

Happened to me today (first time after last patch), moving from Ordinis to Novia, 98% and crash.

3. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

It happened to me going into an adventure scene today - Chris posted about it recently - explaining the tech behind it.

Lexie likes this.
  4. Elirion

Elirion Avatar

Trying to log in today, I got stuck at 99% somewhere around 10 times. Decided to try to log straight to the world map and was successful the first try. I was in a nested POT, Diamond Fields, so there may be something to your theory Rose.

5. Ryodin Stormwind

Ryodin Stormwind Avatar

Happened to me for first time today. Was going into a POT that was not under siege.

6. Brewton

Brewton Avatar

Happened to me today. First time ever. I hadn't had an issues in months. I haven't patched anything in the last few days either, so I can't figure out what it could be. Uggggg.

7. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I've had the 99% lock-up entering Hidden Vale over Kingsport, and the north entrance of Blood River Outskirts, so it's not just towns. That's with patch 777.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.