Unique Mobs Locations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Calan Caitin, May 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

If only this was a multi-player game, and you could bring other people with you into the PVP zone to take on the griefers.

2. Calan Caitin

Calan Caitin Avatar

If it were just a matter of go in, kill the dragon, get the head from it and leave the PvP zone.. no problem. I completed the judge quest in Blood Bay for the wig (only place to do it). I go through PvP zones doing the shroud quest and to get to Graff. The dragon heads are extremely rare drops off anything less than an ancient. The odds of being able to kill enough dragons to get the white one's head while dealing with the PvP aspect isn't realistic for me. I understand players enjoy PvP. I personally am not interested in that aspect of the game and while I have the skill set to kill a dragon, I am lousy at PvP. I am not sure what fun it is for PvPers to kill another player that doesn't give a challenge other than to boost their ego or just to be a jerk. If these areas are open PvP for the players to fight each other, then it makes no sense to have creatures there only. If they give bonuses for increased mats or whatever to tempt players there like they do for increased XP, fine.

scorn likes this.
  3. scorn

scorn Avatar

Op i would agree. i thank pvp give better XP and drops, ok I'm fine with that. but for having special mobs I'm not ok with this, you go into a PVP zone. should be the same mobs in none pvp so they get less xp drop rates, thats fine but to not have them in a def zone I thought the dev would not do this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.