What's your current crafted gear?

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Lazlo, May 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

With all the big changes recently and 100% unlearning, what's everybody wearing these days? Feel free to add your thoughts or just drop random gear brags.

Here's mine:

(Disclaimer: My taste in gear is far from optimal. I don't recommend it. It's just how I roll.)

Other than a bronze plate helm that I already had that fit this set well, I'm currently wearing full constantan plate with all strength bonuses, avoidance, health enchants, and life attunement. For as 1 dimensional as my stats are, I still find it to be fairly flexible.

I know most people aren't that big on hit points, but it's one of the few things that I actually understand. I do find that the extra health helps a lot vs. hard hitting bosses and mages, and those hit points can also be converted to extra damage by being able to easily get away with wearing ring of brittle brawn vs. normal mobs. I still do a decent amount of mining, so having big carry capacity is pretty convenient too.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Not gonna bore everyone with all the junk I lug around in bags, but that's my favorite everyday stuff.

Roycestein Kaelstrom and Yipp like this.
  2. Yipp

Yipp Avatar

I use Constant Plate/Chain (chain chest/gloves) Combo with Life Attunment as well. Mine is a mix of Str/Dex/Int as I will always choose stats over health/focus, because stats have multiple effects on your characters abilities. Yours looks great enjoy friend

Roycestein Kaelstrom, Lazlo and Mac2 like this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Bronze Augmented Chain Armor with Supple Straps and Copper Bindings. Some with pieces with high durability, but no enchantments.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  4. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

It was less bad at the time that I made it, because dex wasn't so great for melee then. I haven't been following closely, but it sounds like stats are more balanced now.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  5. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

For my part, I either roll with Idigno Hood or the Bonesteel Crown, Chainmail chest, Cotton Gloves, Bone Legs and Boots, with a Spear and a shard of midnight on my offhand!

6. Talimar

Talimar Avatar

I currently run a mixed bone set with bludgeon/shield. Earth/life. Currently works to about 160/90/90 for stats and 26.5defense/32avoid with strength buff. (Adv 92) as in bone is different types. Sadly the bonus from t2 isn't as high as i would like from the meteroric bone plates.

Just upgraded my life gear with some carpacian and should be around 130-140 int in that setup. Not positive on the drx/strength.

7. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

It depends on what I am doing. When I am using magery, its a meteoric normal chain chest with the rest carapacian epic cloth. With my melee deck, its constantine epic plate helm, boots and augmented pants, with constatine normal chain chest, and bronze bone gloves in life spec gear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.