Aliens from Planet 9, invade Novia! Many dead! POT Bastion’s Point Destroyed!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yipp, May 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yipp

Yipp Avatar

In the wee hours of yesterday morning, Aliens descended from the sky to lay waste to Bastion’s Point, just south of Solace Bridge. As quickly as they came, the unidentified Aliens left after accomplishing their task.

Why Bastion’s Point was targeted? We may never know. Not one soul living in Bastion’s Point remained to be interviewed.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<BREAKING NEWS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Bastion’s Point has miraculously reappeared South of Harvest!
    [​IMG]
    It seems the all powerful Governor of Bastion’s Point, Trevour, had a premonition ahead of the Alien’s attack and gathered together all its residents to conduct an ancient and secret incantation to move the entire town of Bastion’s Point at the instant of attack, which saved every living soul, fooling the Alien invaders into thinking the town was destroyed.

Trevour was repeatedly asked for a comment as to the motive behind the Alien attack, his only comment, which makes no sense to this reporter was, “Vial D”.

We will continue to investigate this strange occurrence and report any new findings!

Sacrifice Guild’s has updated its Lunar Chronometer so everyone can easily transit to Bastion’s Point new location!

https://sacrifice-guild.enjin.com/lrchronometer

Trevour was repeatedly asked for a comment as to the choice of Harvest as the new location for Bastion’s Point, his only comment, which makes no sense to this reporter was, “Yoke”.

It is with great sadness we report Aldo the Alchemist did not reappear with the town. The all powerful Governor of Bastion’s Point Trevour was asked to comment on this latest development, his only comment, which makes no sense to this reporter was, “Rusty Spoon”.

We will continue to investigate this strange occurrence and report any new findings!

<<<<<<<BREAKING NEWS FOR BASTION’S POINTS RESIDENTS ONLY>>>>>>>>

The Bastion’s Point Home Owners Association (hereafter referred to as HOA) is pleased to announce it has extended its hours of operation for 3:45 AM to 4:17 AM, because of the Alien catastrophe.

Remember any fine not paid in person during these extended hours will be tripled, and you are automatically entered into the HOA lottery with a 97% chance you will win! Prizes include confinement to our well appointed jail, followed by a last meal, and then Execution (by hanging, Guillotine, or disembowelment) followed by your relatives fighting over your remaining possessions, all in our newly refurnished Bastion’s Point “Visitor’s Center”, spectators always welcome!

[​IMG]

The Law Firm of Duey, Cheatem, and Howe as always is standing by to enter a plea of guilty in your defense for a small fee.

Come to Bastion’s Point for the Shopping and stay because your in shackles!

2. Nikko

Nikko Avatar

Hahaha. Nicely done. I hope Aldo is found. I think he muttered something about wanting to "go with them" recently, and then he started to carve a volcano out of his mashed taters. Very odd.

Jaesun and Rentier like this.
  3. Yipp

Yipp Avatar

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Breaking news>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Day two... Aldo still missing! Bastion's Point HOA is now offering a free entry into its daily lottery for anyone with information into Aldo's actual whereabouts.

Trevour was repeatedly asked for a comment as to the HOA's offer, his only comment, which makes no sense to this reporter was, “Scythe”.

4. hammadowna

hammadowna Avatar

Ahahahha this is pure unadulterated gold!

Rhiannon and Yipp like this.
  5. Daigoji Gai

Daigoji Gai Avatar

Brilliance.

Jaesun and Yipp like this.
  6. Daigoji Gai

Daigoji Gai Avatar

I had to add another post to bump this again. So darn good.

And now we have yet another mystery as to what exactly is in "Vial D"...

Note to self: Stop stocking filled vials designated by characters in the English alphabet until further study is conducted.

7. Yipp

Yipp Avatar

Pleased everyone appreciates the importance of this Breaking News event!

Daigoji Gai and Jaesun like this.
  8. Daigoji Gai

Daigoji Gai Avatar

Being a student of Novian astronomy, alternate realms and arcane lost magic, I will be venturing to the teleported Bastion's Point with haste tonight to support the local economy by spending coin, making observations and taking notes in the aftermath of this astonishing event.

[​IMG]

Scientific study of this event should be the mandate of all educated scholars of Novia!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    Cordelayne, Jaesun and Yipp like this.
  9. Tiki Pirate

Tiki Pirate Avatar

If you see any lingering aliens - Beware Dr. Spork.

Seriously though, great post.

I'm off to lock down all my "Vial D"

Jaesun likes this.
  10. Yipp

Yipp Avatar

[​IMG]

Check out my "a Bandit Camp" at the new Bastion's Point.... Recently rebuilt from ruins....................

Rentier, Jaesun and Daigoji Gai like this.
  11. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

I will be back just as soon as I can get out of rehab. (this may take awhile since I smuggled my mandrake stash in me britches)

12. Daigoji Gai

Daigoji Gai Avatar

Yo
    You are still hoarding Vial D's at Bastion Point? Are you mad man? You'll summon another apocalypse!

Rentier and Yipp like this.
  13. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

I am still thinking about "Vial C", but everytime I look at it it seems to vanish....

need more thoughts about that one, too...

Daigoji Gai likes this.
  14. Yipp

Yipp Avatar

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<BREAKING NEWS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Vial C is now in the hands of Novia's most trusted scientist's.... It is clear this unstable substance has been the cause of much "C"haos.

Trevour was repeatedly asked for a comment as to the Chaos behind the Alien attack, his only comment, which makes no sense to this reporter was, “Vial C”.

Rentier, Daigoji Gai and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.