What do you play after Double XP runs out while you wait for the next time?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Halfwitte, Jun 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magnus Zarwaddim

Magnus Zarwaddim Avatar

Conan Exiles is a lot of fun to mess around with. I can get in, play for 1/2 hour and be satisfied, then come back here. ;)

amarious likes this.
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I’ll just keep doing what I always do. But I DID take advantage of leveling up my new Spear Dude and getting all the very very important skills to level 40 (Health, STR/INT/DEX etc...) and a few others that are just hair-ripping to level up... :D

Boris Mondragon and Daigoji Gai like this.
  3. kl4nk

kl4nk Avatar

Ive been bored of sota lately. Barely logging in 2-3 time a week just to log back out. ( I have a 5 month old baby girl that takes most of my time). If i have a half hour to an hour to play. I feel sota i will waste half that time getting my blessing, buying food, stocking up on reags, and go true 6loading screen. I just dont bother anymore. Its kinda sad. But ill be back for sure. Specially when pvp gametype will be introduce..

Tldr: .Ive been enjoying just cause 3 that has been sitting in my library forever

4. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

For me, it depends on my mood and how tired I am. If I am somewhat tired or mad, I'll play Shroud to keep a smooth time going. If I'm in a good mood and wide awake, I will play Rocket League.

5. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

Double XP does not change anything for those loving the game and having fun doing things (not just farming xp).

Talking about other games; Divinity Original Sin 2 (love this game with endless possibilities, playing in mp with a GM), and Escape from Tarkov.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  6. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

Double XP has nothing to do with me playing SOTA.

But I do play other games... Destiny 2 and Overwatch… just not as much as SOTA.

7. Kabalyero Kidd

Kabalyero Kidd Avatar

8. Floors

Floors Avatar

I need to get god of war

Kazar likes this.
  9. Onyx

Onyx Avatar

Agreed.

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
  10. Pounce

Pounce Avatar

I play to interact with guildies, most the time i do not play because summer outside is more interesting than making that next skillpoint

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
  11. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

I misread your OP. I thought you asked what people do after they stop playing SotA altogether (hence "sabbatical") after the double xp weekend until the next round. I simply stated that I didn't stop playing SotA just because the double xp week is over. Not sure how that get turned into I'm doing nothing but playing SotA.

Anyway, beside works,family, and lawn work stuff, I do play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 after a short session on SotA. XC2 will keep me busy for awhile until I move on to next game. Fallout Shelter just came out on the Switch, so that will be a good quick casual gaming session before and after bedtime.

Cordelayne likes this.
  12. Floors

Floors Avatar

I don't play SoTa exclusively btw. I'm a game collector, and I have thousands of games from the last 40 years in various forms. Try to play my favorites regularly. I just played a little akalabeth this morning, because I realized you can get it free and I'd never played it. I know why it's free now ! lol

13. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

I've only played one other game since I've joined here in May of 2015... Subnautica.

It's a single player game where you crash land on an alien planet that is mostly underwater and you have to scavenge the planet to find materials to build bases and eventually a rocket to "get you home".

Since I'm also a scuba diver, my wife bought it for me as a present so I played it. It was pretty fun but I finished it in a couple weeks and I've been back to playing SOTA full time ever since.

14. MasterWan

MasterWan Avatar

I’ll continue playing as usual. Can’t wait to find time to hit the new quests and redone areas. Also, I continue to wait patiently for Mount & Blade 2.

kl4nk likes this.
  15. Daigoji Gai

Daigoji Gai Avatar

^ All of this. ^

As for other games: Detroit - Become Human & Vampyr has me enraptured. Just picked up that Jurassic World park building game; and spending a lot of time playing the Super Robot Wars V and Super Robot Wars X PS4 imports.

16. Vrunk Hrrk

Vrunk Hrrk Avatar

I will continue to use Devilcults front yard as my toilet

Hrrrrh hrrrk

Boris Mondragon likes this.
  17. Nhili Dragon

Nhili Dragon Avatar

Still play SOTA but am testing Camelot Unchained and occasionally back to WOW .

kl4nk likes this.
  18. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I've been playing Pillars of Eternity for the last few days. I don't really care so much to grind, even if it's double XP.

19. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

Replaying fallout 4, realized i very much enjoy the settlement building aspect more on the 2nd go around.
    And the manufacturing dlc is amazing.

I miss aspects of new vegas.. but overall the games soo good and even jst wandering around is amazing.

20. kl4nk

kl4nk Avatar

Do you expect a good beta for camelot unchained in july? I cant wait, i havent login in a few months. And only played with the cube thing.

MrBlight likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.