Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Explore the Necropolis bugged

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Heliocron, Jun 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heliocron

Heliocron Avatar

Title: Explore the Necropolis bugged
    Reproduction: 100%
    Blocker: Unable to complete Love quest
    Details: When I first attempted this quest a few nights ago, I spoke only to Samael in the Inn. When I arrived at the Necropolis, he said he was waiting for someone else. I then spoke to Kardan, and he told me he was ready to go. Again, I did not speak to him in the Inn. I went back to the Inn, fired Kardan, and accepted Samael. Went back to the Necropolis, Samael followed, gave me the summon whistle, and then when we entered the Arena, we go slaughtered. (I now know you can just run through the arena.) I attempted to summon Samael and the whistle disappeared. Samael did not appear, and had not bothered to follow me into the Necropolis, even though I have fired him and accepted a number of times. I just notice that My Journal says I am working Kardan! Again, never talked to him to accept.
    Steps to Reproduce: Noted in details.
    User Specs:
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
    Version 10.0.16299 Build 16299
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. A23, 02/11/2018
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB

2. Heliocron

Heliocron Avatar

Update: I was just in Jaanaford and delivered a package to the town crier. When the inventory list popped up, the Summon Samael whistle was visible. (sorry I did not get a screenshot) When I open inventory out of chat the item is not listed in inventory. When I attempted to chat with the town crier again, I did not have an option that opened the inventory.

Help!

3. Mortanius

Mortanius Avatar

I'm glad I've read your post. I was thinking I was going to be stuck never finishing the path of love. I had no idea about the "summon Samael" whistle. I wish the game was more clear about that, but I guess I didn't spend the time reading the dialogue because this is my 2nd playthrough.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

hit the gear on your inventory window in the upper right and choose show quest items

Heliocron and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.