Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] (sheet music) turns red and becomes "locked" until logging out

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Viper_Venom, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viper_Venom

Viper_Venom Avatar

1. Title: Songs (sheet music) turns red and becomes "locked" until logging out when removing items from player vendors.
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: Sheet music locks when removing it from a player vendor. For example I have a song that hasn't sold, so I want to remove it to place it back and lower the price. However, once I remove it, then it turns red and locks in my inventory. Switching multiplayer modes did not unlock the song. I had to log out, then log back in to unlock my songs. I'm not sure if blank sheets are affected. I've only tried sheets that I converted and named.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Take a blank sheet music and import an abc file to it and name the song as usual. After that, place it for sale on a player vendor. Now remove the song from the player vendor and it turns red and becomes "locked". Switching multiplayer modes did not unlock the song. I had to log out, then log back in to unlock my songs.
    6. User Specs: NA

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Viper_Venom
    Was this with one piece of music, or can you repro with any abc file sheet music? It's good that you restarted, thank you for that.
    I tried to repro. I left the scene after placing it for sale, then came back and removed it without issue.

If you can repro, please use /bug so I can include that in the report. I'm trying to get everyone in the habit of using it for every bug report :D

3. Viper_Venom

Viper_Venom Avatar

It happens to all sheet music, regardless of the file used. It repros in 3 different towns with 3 different cf vendors with every single piece of music i have created. I will do the repro next time i can log back in.

4. Viper_Venom

Viper_Venom Avatar

6/15/2018 3:46 PM
    Title: Songs (sheet music) turns red and becomes "locked" until logging out when removing items from player vendors.
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: Sheet music locks when removing it from a player vendor. For example I have a song that hasn't sold, so I want to remove it to place it back and lower the price. However, once I remove it, then it turns red and locks in my inventory. Switching multiplayer modes did not unlock the song. I had to log out, then log back in to unlock my songs. I'm not sure if blank sheets are affected. I've only tried sheets that I converted and named. Note that this happens to me for any sheet music, regardless of the abc file used when doing the import. I've tested with same results in 3 different towns on 3 different tax free vendors.
    Steps to Reproduce: Take a blank sheet music and import an abc file to it and name the song as usual. After that, place it for sale on a player vendor. Now remove the song from the player vendor and it turns red and becomes "locked". Switching multiplayer modes did not unlock the song. I had to log out, then log back in to unlock my songs.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor (8) System RAM: 16340
    GPU: Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics GPU RAM: 8137
    SotA.Win.64.791.Date.06.06.18
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01c_template/New Britannian Market
    Area Display Name: New Britannian Market
    Loc: (1.4, 38.0, 263.7)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxY190ZW1wbGF0ZXxOZXcgQnJpdGFubmlhbiBNYXJrZXR8KDEuNDEyLCAzNy45OTcsIDI2My43MjEpfCgwLCAtMC45OSwgMCwgMC4xNDIpfDE5Ni42MjE0fDI2LjcxMDl8My41MzAzNjg=

5. Viper_Venom

Viper_Venom Avatar

This is what it looks like after I remove item from vendor. It still shows it in the sale list and it just turns red in my inventory, until I relog. The highlighted song listed for 999 is the one I did the test with.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.