When does episode 2 start?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pawz, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pawz

Pawz Avatar

I'm confused about the timing for episode 2, will it begin soon and continue for a year or two like episode 1 or will it begin much later? We will still have monthly releases?

Razimus likes this.
  2. Daigoji Gai

Daigoji Gai Avatar

They promised information soon. Details aren't available yet and they are still planning things out. Sounds like it will be crowdfunded like Ep 1 was, with development based on funds raised & stretch goals hit.

Per Darkstarr
    soource: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/company-status.130650/

Nikko, Jaesun and Woodchuck like this.
  3. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer Avatar

Here is a quote from way back (R33 Q&A):

Daigoji Gai, Jaesun and Woodchuck like this.
  4. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

I heard it comes out sometime after my name gets on the credits page for episode 1, even though I'm a royal founder that has a royal founder knight package.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=84121

Hmm. My name isn't on there, maybe it was removed? Strange. Last I checked I bought a package that included my name being on that page, yet my name isn't on that page? Hmm. Strange.

So yeah. After the stuff in my package delivered, including my name on that credits page, that's when episode 2 comes out! Look forward to it!

5. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

From the bottom of that page:
    If your name is missing from this list, log into your Shroud of the Avatar website and go to your account page – the link for updating your name here will be under the “Special Rewards” tab.

My name is on that page, so I imagine if yours is supposed to be and it's not, that you should check into that.....

6. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

I have checked into that. My name was omitted. And I've waited a long time. Submitted a support ticket. Told to wait longer. I've waited since 2013. I think being a 2013 Royal Founder backer, having waited as long as the other 2013 Royal Founders, they waited, and their name is on the page, mine is not. Which is why I must pull another tooth from the Serpent's Jawbone, it is my quest. The quest involves simply completing everything inside my package I pledged for.

Brugas likes this.
  7. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

I would keep bothering them then. Eventually, you'll become so annoying they can't ignore you :) @DarkStarr

Witcheypoo, Razimus and Brugas like this.
  8. CarlNZ

CarlNZ Avatar

Yah, I've updated my page as well. You wouldn't think it would be much effort to complete the credits page. An easy tick for them to complete. Means a lot to some people.

Razimus likes this.
  9. hammadowna

hammadowna Avatar

This is sort of going too far. Have you tried contacting the support email address about this issue? They are always quick to assist me.

10. Chaox

Chaox Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I have updated the game credits page for "Royal Founders" and "Founders" - my apologies that this process is still not automated, and everyone has to wait for manual updates.

There are quite a few new names on there as many folks have filled out their information since the page first went up. I will continue to work towards some system that can see this page update automatically when data is added or changed.

Jaesun, Witcheypoo and Razimus like this.
  11. Chaox

Chaox Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

...and thank you to every backer listed there, now and in the future. :) Reviewing this data always swells my heart as I think about those who have helped make this whole thing possible.

By Tor, Jaesun, Witcheypoo and 2 others like this.
  12. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

Thanks I see it there now, and I do look forward to episode II.

Jaesun and Chaox like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.