1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTB: Decent melee armor, for polearm fighter

Discussion in 'Buy Items (WTB Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Katu, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katu

Katu Avatar

Hi,

Used or new, as long as it has good durability. I have been away for sometime and there has been some changes to set bonus and dynamics of the armor, so I really don't have any idea about the "best in slot" armors. Should it be chain or plate, or mix, I dunno.

Currently I'm wearing full plate, that is bought in pieces, from here and there and its getting very low on durability ( below 15 on some pieces). Its between +6 and +9.

So, Im looking to buy full armor setup, that would suit my needs as an polearms fighter. I do cast stuff and I would like to cast with a bit more reliability. Plate or chain. I'm advlevel 73.

Payment:
    I have telethon rewards, some cotos, IGG and €, ores and other resources.

First I need to find a price, then I figure out how to pay it. I'm looking something from 200k to 300k price range.

EDIT:
    Added my level information and added few more payment possibilities.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  2. Kaizen Strava

Kaizen Strava Avatar

PM Kaizen Strava in game. You supply the mats and i will build ya one

Sivon likes this.
  3. Katu

Katu Avatar

What amounts were are talking here? I have absolutely no idea, how much it takes, to craft an armor, that lasts for a while?

PS: Added bit more information to first post

4. Kaizen Strava

Kaizen Strava Avatar

it varies on the type
    below is augmented chain and epic pate as examples to give you an idea.
    I have the mats if you are shy on those ( we can do some trading) or I can help ya hunt for them.
    .[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looks like i cut off the ore amounts but those are X 4 on the ingots

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  5. Arcadeguy

Arcadeguy Avatar

First to note, you can repair your armor with Blacksmithing Repair kits and restore your durability to current amount available. If the overall durability is reduced to the levels indicated, you can use a gold COTO to restore the overall durability but that can only be done a couple times.

6. Katu

Katu Avatar

I know the repairing stuff. Worst parts are 8/8 durability, so I have repaired them awful lot. Using cotos, for armor that costs 75k, does not feel rigth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.