Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

R55 Raffle tickets red in my inventory after purchase

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by NOM4D, Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOM4D

NOM4D Avatar

I bought one of each raffle ticket and the money was withdrawn from my inventory. The items are (red) in my inventory. I am told this happens when the item doesn't sync with the server. I am out 15k igg, and I have no raffle tickets. Any help appreciated.

2. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Red also means they are not tradeable to other players. I believe it is a different shade of red than the syncing issue. The syncing is a more vibrant colour of red.

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Log off completely. Then log back in.

4. NOM4D

NOM4D Avatar

I cannot click on the raffle tickets they are red in my inventory. Clicking on them does nothing. I assume this means there is a problem since no player I have asked has red raffle tickets...I have re-logged and quit game and zoned out, and still red raffle tickets. I'm stumped here...

5. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

My R55 raffle tickets are red also, the same colour of red as a book in my inventory that is no-trade.

6. HuntedHunt

HuntedHunt Avatar

From what I experienced of the last raffle, this is normal.

The red likely comes from the 'Non-tradable' property as others have said.
    They cannot be interacted with by you - they just act as markers for the raffle draw to check against.

If it's like the last raffle, they will be counted just before the servers come back online for the R55 update.
    Once you login after the update, the no-trade property should be gone (along with the red colour), indicating they've now been counted and letting you use them as simple decoration items/keepsakes if you wish.
    A day later, the list of winning characters gets posted on the forum with deeds being sent ingame shortly after.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.