Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Property Manager: Vendor left behind

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Azhai, Jul 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azhai

Azhai Avatar

07/07/2018 05:12

Title: Property Manager: Vendor left behind

Reproduction Rate: remains after one logout/login

Blocker? regarding trade yes, regarding adventuring no

Details: I have an Obsidian 3 story row house with basement in crossroads, I had a vendor placed in front of my house. A lot closer to the town's crafting station became available, I decided to move the house there.

I put the basement and the house into the Property manager and unclaimed the lot. Everything looked as expected. The lot now had the default row house on it and the venodor was no longer there.
    Then I moved to the new place further down the road, claimed the lot and restored the house, saw that the vendor was not at his expected place in fron of my house, but also waited to restore the basement before investigating.

After the basement was placed i tried logging out of the game and logging in again, but the vendor was still missing. I then discovered that i reappeared at his place at my former lot, now embedded inside the default house's wall and window.

Asking Guildmates if they know what to do, i got the response from one of them, that he experienced similar, but that the problem was solved for him after re-logging by finding the vendor and the items in the bank invemtory. That differes from my experience, maybe due to the fact that the vendor is now locked inside a wall?

Steps to Reproduce:
    see above. To see the "vendor in the wall", go to crossroads (coordinates below) and look at the right (as seen from outside) ground floor window.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 32709
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU RAM: 3949
    SotA.Win.64.802.Date.07.06.18
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_02_template/Crossroads
    Area Display Name: Crossroads
    Loc: (-108.1, 36.0, -259.1)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAyX3RlbXBsYXRlfENyb3Nzcm9hZHN8KC0xMDguMDksIDM2LCAtMjU5LjE0NSl8KDAsIC0wLjA3NSwgMCwgLTAuOTk3KXwtMzU3LjE3OTl8OC4yMTcxMDJ8My4yNzI2NTg=

2. Azhai

Azhai Avatar

Update: Now, estimated more than 30 min after the described movement of the house, I returned to town from some adventuring in other szenes and the vendor has arrived at the new lot. Either some dev, reading above post, took care the prob for me (In that case: Thank you very much), or there is a big delay for vendor movement.

3. BurningToad

BurningToad Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

After the town instance is reset, the vendors will be in the correct location, as you experienced. However, I implemented a fix so that they will show up correctly the first time, which should be released in a patch soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.