Anyone else not having Telethon Rewards for R55 showing as due on Special Rewards after subscribing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Macius34, Jul 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macius34

Macius34 Avatar

Hi there, during the telethon I subscribed to the new rewards program. My understanding is that this means I will get the telethon rewards each month as part of that sub. I didn't therefore, in addition spend $5 in store. When I checked my special rewards tab today, I cannot see that I will be due to receive the telethon rewards for R55 when they come out!

Anyone else noticed this?

Kind Regards

Laird Scottish

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i did a normal purchase and don't have it listed yet. it may be flagged manually, and it's the weekend.

3. Brewton

Brewton Avatar

Hello, all release rewards take about two releases before they are delivered. I’m sure the subscription items, cotos, dyes etc will be delivered sooner then that. They just rolled that new plan out this week so it might be a few days or weeks till they iron out the kinks.

Again all telethon rewards always take two months to get delivered.

Keep checking and you should get everything.

Happy adventuring!!

4. Alley Oop

not what he's asking. the listing that one is eligible for the rewards shows on your account page within a day or two.

5. Macius34

Macius34 Avatar

Yes Alley Oop. You may well be right that it's just not been manually added yet due to weekend etc. I'll keep checking :)

Kind Regards

Laird Scottish

Jaesun and Roycestein Kaelstrom like this.
  6. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

I bought something which was delivered. I subscribed, and the subscription showed the next day. But under special rewards, the R-55 does not show. I never checked it before now, so don't really know if credit is received this time around. Like I say, the purchase was delivered immediately and the sub showed the next day.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  7. Alley Oop

there's always been a bit of a lag. that's why berek took to reporting them.

Jaesun likes this.
  8. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

It takes a day or two for them to process it and they usually don't work on the weekends.

SmokerKGB and Jaesun like this.
  9. DeadnGone

DeadnGone Avatar

I subscribed as well as bought items and it doesn't show yet either. I don't think it's a subscription issue, more like what has been said, just takes a lil time and it'll eventually show up. I am interested in the wording or what they place on the special rewards tab to pick up/receive the subscription rewards outside of the pledge rewards.

Keep and eye on it and hang in there, I'm sure it'll be fine.

10. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I know that in the past, I've bought items during a telethon, but wasn't sure if I got in by the deadline. Checking the rewards tab, I usually didn't show as eligible for the telethon rewards for a few days.

11. Floors

Floors Avatar

I got my R53 rewards in R55. So you should probably get yours in R57 or so. You usually don't get them immediately.

12. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

I got the obsidian potion awards and COTO delivered the next day in my bank. I subscribed using Pay Pal and it went right through, perhaps other options for payment may take more time to process.

Brugas likes this.
  13. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Well, the issue isn't getting the new monthly rewards, like the COTOs and potions. When you place an order during a telethon to get the stretch goals, the rewards page on your account shows that you are eligible to receive them once they eventually become available. The OP has noticed that, having purchased a s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ reward program membership, his account page is not showimg him as eligible for the R55 stretch goals once they are produced.

I would give it until end of day Monday. Even before the s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ reward program, it took a few days after the telethon for the account rewards page to show the stretch goal reward.

Brugas likes this.
  14. Floors

Floors Avatar

Those don't show up for me either, it would usually show up on special rewards. However, my subscription shows up. I am not in anyway concerned, because mostly the rewards we got during this telethon weren't very interesting anyway.

Brugas likes this.
  15. Selene

Selene Avatar

I'd imagine the staff cuts may make many manual processes run a bit slower now than we're used to. I'm sure it'll show up on the page in the near future. :)

Brugas likes this.
  16. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Makes you wonder if the goal tiers get all the purchases credited right away even though the R-55 special rewards aren't documented until a few days later. In either event, the receipt at purchase is time stamped immediately. The point I wanted to make is that if someone purchased the subscription, the record of that purchase is delayed past midnight of the telethon. If one only purchased the subscription, it is reasonable to wonder if there is going to be a R-55 telethon purchase credited since the actual purchase occurred after the telethon. From everyone's past experience the store purchases always qualify if the transaction is made before midnight of the telethon. Hoping the subscription purchase is the same.

17. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Anything bought on the add on store is almost immediate to claim but stretch goal items don't show until they're ready. They have to make them. If you got your email stating you bought them then you are good to go.

Jaesun and Sol Stormlin like this.
  18. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

It feels like a whole new generation doesn't it? I never checked that, I just assumed it wouldn't show up until they told us they were going to be implemented. Like two months later. I had no idea you could check it a few days after the telethon and it would say it was due. I feel old!!! :eek:

19. Chaox

Chaox Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

All telethon rewards were just applied to accounts, they can be found on the Special Rewards tab of account pages.

Rentier, Chatele, majoria70 and 6 others like this.
  20. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

I subscribed to the reward program on the telethon evening 7/6 several hours before midnight, but the actual charge occurred on 7/7. I checked on the account reward and did not see R55 reward.

Will I and many others who didn't get their subscription charged on 7/6 get R55 reward at this point? If would be very disappointing if that's the case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.