Church and cemetary

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Proteus Tempest, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

I'm not sure about anyone else but I would like to see a church w/ stained glass windows that can be placed where ever the designers are going to allow us.

A stone crypt underneath the church would be neat and purchasable grave stones and outdoor crypts would be awesome.

Creepy stone and rod iron is what I am seeing in my head. Can we buy fog yet?

2. smack

smack Avatar

Very interesting request and something I had pondered about before as well. Churches typically are a place of worship, so do the inhabitants of Novia have any? Do they even worship anything? We know about the Oracle, but did they rebuild the monuments to her that were left in ruin over the centuries? I mean, there are 1000 Oracle heads plundered by adventurers and being sold to us avatars.

If they don't worship the Oracle, what do they worship and where? There was one building in Owl's Head that had gravestones next to it, but the building itself did not appear to be a church.

3. Lord Kiron Maedun

Lord Kiron Maedun Avatar

We know there will be gravestones because labeling one I believe was part of the founders rewards.

4. Golem Dragon

Golem Dragon Avatar

Indeed it was... I hope to put my real name on a gravestone so i can take screenshots and have it look like I really died in Britannia..... :p

3devious and Lord Baldrith like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.