Please fix quest(marker)s

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fauxpas, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fauxpas

Fauxpas Avatar

this is probably the most annoying "feature" i came across since i started playing again with r55.

what is so hard to kill the markers on the compass once a quest is solved and removed from the journal?
    i keep running into towns for already solved quest because of those bloody sparkles.

theres some stuff thats really great about this game and from the start i wanted it to be a big success, but the most advertised feature of this game is its story richness. guys honestly... your questsystem is a MESS.
    i really wonder what made you go for release with such a broken system.

and its not only the markers... i started with r55 again because the newsletter said we'd get house lot deeds for completing the virtue questlines. at least 2 of them are broken at some point (didnt attempt the third after running into this).... WHY?!?

or i got the quest to tell caretakers in aerie that dolus has been defeated... yet they seem to care more about how much of me did it, than that abomination beeing slain...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

id really like to love this game but it his so many frustrating moments, i kinda feel burned out after playing for some days again...

Ataniiq, Gorthyn, Xul Rasha and 3 others like this.
  2. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

You're right with the facts in your thread ;) A lot of bug reports confirm it. I reported THIS bug for the last Release.

I recommend to toggle the quest markers on compass (Options: Show task highlighting) OFF...
    It will make the game more challenging but you don't have to be hopping mad :)

Synergy Blaize, Jaesun and Fauxpas like this.
  3. Fauxpas

Fauxpas Avatar

id rather prefer them fixing it, but "meanwhile" it will do (for the marker issue at least... not for the whole mess). thank you for the suggestion :).

4. Fauxpas

Fauxpas Avatar

after thinking some more about this... at least give us a right click option to hide single markers from the hud like you did with skillgain messages and quests and hereby give us a tool to cope with this ourselves, while youre (hopefully) working on putting a proper backend for your quest system into place.

5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Just FYI, for Chapter 2, they will be implementing a new quest architecture. The current one wasn’t designed well enough. And they are aware of this.

Barugon likes this.
  6. Xul Rasha

Xul Rasha Avatar

I cannot believe they released or went live with this system in such a poor state.

Ataniiq and Gorthyn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.