Player Owned Town Water Lot Placement & Management Issues

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Sea Bear, Jul 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea Bear

Sea Bear Avatar

Player Owned Town Water Lot Placement & Management Issues - really need to be addressed and strong improvements made to the overall water lot system.
    I really would love to push all my chips back into the center of the table and go"all in" and upgrade my player owned town to the municipality size.
    But spending another $5000 plus on this game and having to deal with all the frustrations of the current set of templates and their water lot placement limitations/issues is really holding me back!

Are there any plans to improve water lot placement capabilities before we go into the Episode 2 release?

Ideally I would love the following improvements at the very least.

A) Have the water lot markers not being able to be attached to existing wooden docks issue finally fixed once and for all!

B) Allow owners/governors the ability to place additional granite dockside and wooden docks were desired along the entire POT coastline.

C) Allow owners/governors the ability remove/add small land sections along the coastline to create a unique and functional harbor, baby islands, stone surf breaker walls at the entrance to the port, rocky outcrop for a prominent light house location etc.
    C) Give owners/governors the ability to change the size, location, and number of water lots along the entire coastline of their chosen templates, especially the island templates.

D) Add some more templates specifically for water focused towns (Mountain Island Port City with lots of dockside and water lots that are size adjustable.

E) More versatility in the zone in locations than we currently have.
    ***Surprise us by exceeding our expectations vs asking us to accept less than we had originally hoped/paid for!
    Sea Hunter/Sea Bear

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

f) allow magic movers to move things between land lots and water island keep and castle lots, since they're actually land

Brugas and Barugon like this.
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

They said that they plan to do this. It's jus a matter of when.

Vox Aquila and Brugas like this.
  4. Sea Bear

Sea Bear Avatar

I know there are somethings I missed that came up in the last couple telethons that I need to go back and listen to. One I think was about a possible new template or two?

Would love to see something along these lines.

[​IMG]

This was my dream back when we were still in pre-template building phase and everyone was tinkering with layouts they hoped for.
    It needs some tweaking for sure know that we know much more about the parameters we have to work with regarding layouts.
    But with some new abilities to place water lots where we want and adjust their size as well as maybe being able to place additional cobblestone dockside and wharfs along the shoreline.
    Not sure if that would be to difficult to configure with the current developer tool sets. Or maybe it would be beyond anything we could realistically hope for this go around?
    Doesn't hurt to dream or ask I suppose. Boy could we bring some fear into the hearts of every sailing ship upon the high seas with 3-4 fleets patrolling all around the continent. Lay siege to some cities Like LB new castle :)!!

Janek the Just, Vox Aquila and Brugas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.