Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Dye not working on armor

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Stonetrew, Jul 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stonetrew

Stonetrew Avatar

For the 3rd time I tried to Re Dye, my armor that states that it can be dyed.... yet It cant.... I basically left my old guild due to this issue... not that I could not dye something that should could and states that can be dyed... Just because there were fan boys girls stating o you complained about this or the other... My complaints are real. I pay Real money. I dont RMT. If this game is going to survive..... Quit ripping me off when I buy DYES from the coro merchant or the online store.... And it won't Dye an Armor that states It is Dye able... I look totally ridiculous because only certain dyes will work on certain armor pieces.... it was never done globally.... And you wonder why numbers dwindling..... O have a sexy outfit it will dye most every time.... Armor... NO not allowed to dye that even with something you spend money on... (we want the world looking good)... Ill keep playing in private because my armor suit is hideous and its not my fault..... PORT if armor sates PRI SEC dyable..... EVERY iterations SHOULD be able to DYE.... ESPICIALLY when you BYE the DYES from ya store

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  2. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Yikes! Have you filed a bug report?

3. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

Can you please let us know which armor says it's dyeable but is not working?

4. Stonetrew

Stonetrew Avatar

I spoke to a dev about it about 60 days ago... unfortunately that dev is gone... List.... furthermore..... I bought quite a few bundles.... that have eternal patterns...... however they were not dyeable either... DONT BYE DYES for any ARMOR WEAPON.... DANCE party gear is gonna keep this game going on dyes!!!

5. Stonetrew

Stonetrew Avatar

Elite Archer... I have tried to change the secondary multiple times I am in ordinis Mortis If ya wish to see my hideous self

6. amarious

amarious Avatar

List is still here..

7. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

I just love his rant <3
    But I agree! The next time I find something that says is dyable but is not I will report it in the bug forum. It really is disheartening when have an idea for how you want to look in game (like looking like a badass) and you look mismatched (not like a badass).

8. Synergy Blaize

Synergy Blaize Avatar

I have dyed my Elite Elven Archer chest.
    [​IMG]

Jaesun and Roycestein Kaelstrom like this.
  9. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

@Stonetrew You should be able to dye each piece of the Elven Elite Archer Armor. Are you looking at a different piece of armor perhaps?

Rentier and calkano (PAX) like this.
  10. Stonetrew

Stonetrew Avatar

the Dye refuses to overwrite on pri and secondary on some pieces. i am done spending cotos on dyes trying to accomplish this. as i am slowly being done with a lot of other things in game. thank you for your time.

And Yes I bought the Elven Elite archer Set because the armor that was included in a Bundle was not dyeable along with a greenhouse that had no where to fit in the lots bundle but that has been a long time ago issue.

I have tried dying, While item locked, unlocked, sun out moon out, Snowing out, raining out, in a house, out of the house in novia, while playing the one man band, while crafting, while running, while sitting, while eating, while making food, while in an outhouse, parts of the Elven elite archer armor will not overwrite from a previous color.

If there is some other combination i need to do to overwrite a dye color Please let me know, I have useless magical dyes I bought in store collecting dust because I use the dye it wont dye however it is consumed.

Thanks again.

@Serafina

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  11. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

which pieces you talking? what dye on what piece on what place (primary or secondary) does not work?

help the devs to reproduce the behaviour not having to do all parts and all dyes and all prim/sec - you already did it - so pls tell them exactly what is not working

12. Tila Tenderfoot

Tila Tenderfoot Avatar

Confirming that leather leggings from elite elven archer set cannot be dyed even though there are slots for primary/secondary dye. @Serafina
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  13. Stonetrew

Stonetrew Avatar

thats one

14. Tila Tenderfoot

Tila Tenderfoot Avatar

What’s the other you are having issues with?

15. Stonetrew

Stonetrew Avatar

I have spent so much time talking about things that are not correct and all i get is negative feedback.... I however take a bit of that for the way I state it but as I stated I am brash, I say it like it is and don't really care what people think. However, I do know I saved bundled Items and the like to make me look badass and I could not cause of dying issues. Sometime ya all need to pull ya head outta ya whatever and actually interpret whats being said, some may not be as super literate as you however that does not me they are less intelligent!

16. Stonetrew

Stonetrew Avatar

I have tried so many combinations spent well over 50 trying to make it right.... legs are for one definite not overwrite, there a few others but I am not going to try and define them, instead of stating are you sure you have the right armor and the like, LIST was there and helped me have to buy a dye able set that I got a set in a bundle with dyes that was not doable..... alot of the Elven ELite Archer set take 2 Three times to Overwrite... the leggings I cant trying every possible combination ya can.

17. Tila Tenderfoot

Tila Tenderfoot Avatar

Not sure where this is coming from, I’m not on the computer atm to verify which pieces can or cannot be dyed. Dyes don’t work on all armor pieces, that’s for sure.

18. Stonetrew

Stonetrew Avatar

And a Devs response of go to a third party to be able to post something is ridiculous. This is a game, yes they launched? yes? they can't have it where ya can post a pic.sad IMHO when I can post pics to thier server on bugs I will till then I will not bring in a third party

19. Stonetrew

Stonetrew Avatar

All good you verified something i beieve bravers and boots are the others I quit tring I quit spending money into it. as I am with game

20. Stonetrew

Stonetrew Avatar

My legs show on paredoll magicall green x2 pri sec..... they black several other pieces are not quite right either..... I wont post and the devs won't comne look i am on enough that they could.... they won't. tis why the game dying, they want US to do all the work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.