Physical AND digital items not discussed during events and need update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Malimn, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malimn

Malimn Avatar

@DarkStarr @Lord British

Good day Gentlemen,

Since the "Physical book" is not shipping with the other rewards, what is the status on the following items that have not been addressed and stated would be delivered during for Episode 1. IF some of these are in game please accept my appologies for adding them to the list.

These are the items that are not in game yet or been discussed regarding the signing of items for my pledge level, Lord Marshal.

Digital / Ingame Rewards
    • Framed Cover Art - You will receive the box cover art as a digital, uniquely framed, in-game decoration for your house.
    • Design Documents - PDF version of Developer Design documents.
    • Digital download Runic Language Translation
    • Digital download PDF Art Book
    • Digital download Shroud of the Avatar Soundtrack
    • High quality scanned images of Richard "Lord British" Garriott's The Story of Mondain in the World of Sosaria
    • Tombstone House Decoration - You will receive a duplicate of your digital tombstone as an in-game yard decoration for your house.

PHYSICAL REWARDS
    • Autographed "The Story of Mondain in the World of Sosaria" - Hand signed, physical reprint of Richard "Lord British" Garriott's, original typewritten, high school English class essay of "The Story of Mondain in the World of Sosaria." This is the original story that became the foundation of Richard's Ultima games.
    • Autographed Akallabeth D&D Campaign - Hand signed, physical reprint of Richard "Lord British" Garriott's, original handwritten notes for the "Akallabeth!" (yes, the original spelling included two "L's" in the title) Dungeons & Dragons campaign he designed as a teenager, and that became the foundation of his first commercial RPG, "Akalabeth."
    • "The Story of Mondain in the World of Sosaria" - Physical reprint of Richard "Lord British" Garriott's, original typewritten, high school English class essay of "The Story of Mondain in the World of Sosaria." This is the original story that became the foundation of Richard's Ultima games.
    • Akallabeth D&D Campaign - Physical reprint of Richard "Lord British" Garriott's, original handwritten notes for the "Akallabeth!" (yes, the original spelling included two "L's" in the title) Dungeons & Dragons campaign he designed as a teenager, and that became the foundation of his first commercial RPG, "Akalabeth."
    Thank you!

Malimn

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    HoustonDragon, Sentinel2 and Jens_T like this.
  2. Jens_T

Jens_T Avatar

+1
    I won’t be able to join the stream - as this is an important topic to many backers, it would be great if this is not only discussed in detail in the stream but also posted here on the board / as an update to the KS backers.
    If you have the good news of a shipping date / photos of the goods, why not use it to get back in touch with your earliest supporters?

3. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

The tombstone and the cover art decoration items have both been in game for a very long time.

Those listed physical rewards are part of the box and we have mentioned them and even shown them on livestreams multiple times.

The other digital items will be added to the account page under "special rewards" tab soon in the same location as the digital download of the novel.

4. Floors

Floors Avatar

Weren't we supposed to get our names on the tombstones in Britanny Graveyard tho ? Or am I remembering that wrong ?

5. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer Avatar

Yes, if you have the reward, you can submit the name through the Special Rewards tab on your account page.
    [​IMG]

6. Floors

Floors Avatar

I mean, I thought that when you go to Britanny Graveyard, you could see names of the players on the tombstones there in game, but I don't see any.

7. DarkStarr

There are a LOT of tombstones and not a lot of players who have claimed this reward to date so you have to hunt around. To see the name you have to hover over the tombstone.

Here's an example:

[​IMG]

8. Floors

Floors Avatar

Ah, okay. I somehow imagined each tombstone is a player :D

Cool ! Something to go do.

9. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Yep, I found both of my named tombstones in Brit Graveyard... so they are in if you submitted your requested names.

Rentier and Lord Trady of Blix like this.
  10. Malimn

Malimn Avatar

11. Meniketti

Meniketti Avatar

I think what everyone wants to know is when to expect them. They were promised to be shipped by the end of Q2. Instead we got: "They have been sent to the manufacturer for final assembly".... then nothing.

It's 20 days past the end of Q2. Can we have an ETA on when we should receive them?

12. DarkStarr

13. Shroud

Shroud Avatar

@DarkStarr what about the printed and signed novel from Tracy?

14. DarkStarr

It is still being worked on. When we have more information and shipping estimates we will provide them.

15. Shroud

Shroud Avatar

Much appreciated.

16. Corv

Corv Avatar

shipping estimates for you or will we have to pay shipping again?

Sir Cabirus likes this.
  17. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

Can we get tracking for the delivery of the novel?
    Will there be an option to pay extra to get tracking for the delivery of the novel?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.