Unable to Complete ''Refugee Aid'' Quest

Discussion in 'New Player Experience Feedback' started by hopetofind, May 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopetofind

hopetofind Guest

Hi Everyone,

I just started playing the game and I am loving it. But I am facing an issue, I cannot find any refugee in the Elven Camp to help. I basically talked to everyone in the town.

I also did some research before I open a new thread, but no luck at all.

Can someone please guide me how to finish this quest? (I can just skip to the next town and ignore the quest but its not me... heheh)

Beaumaris likes this.
  2. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

Talk to the NPC next to the elven food supply - that is the quest to find copper, pine and garlic.

3. hopetofind

hopetofind Guest

Thank you everyone. I talked to the elf next to the fire and quest is now completed. :)

Beaumaris, Kara Brae, Sannio and 2 others like this.
  4. Nephilim

Nephilim Avatar

Still wont complete for me I have done all the quests please fix bugs

Ataniiq likes this.
  5. Nephilim

Nephilim Avatar

WOW STILL NOT FIXED VERY SLACK AND LAZY!!!!! I REFUSE TO PLAY A GAME THAT HAS BASIC BUGS STILL PRESENT. WILL CHECK BACK AFTER EVERY UPDATE IF THEY EVER FIX IT I WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY!

6. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Hi @Nephilim , I'm sorry you're having troubles in the game. If you could submit a bug report in the bug forums, that will help us enter the bug into our tracking system and work to get it fixed. Each bug should have it's own post. You can also search those forums to see if a certain bug has been reported and perhaps has a status update. (This isn't a forum for submitting bugs. It's best when used as a place for new players to introduce themselves and to get guidance from more experienced players.)

Barugon and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.