Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Massive Lag in Upper Tears

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Boradic Boneslasher, Jul 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher Avatar

Ok seemingly there is as many on as usual and a decent amount of them are in Upper Tears like usual but the problem is so far every run I been on in there today has had extreme lag, to the point one of the groups I was in left the instance for 20 minutes during a break and when we re-entered it, it was still lagged to the point I wasn't seeming the first mobs health at all, an then I took the group about 10 minutes for those mobs that were dead to actually die. So we left an went into open (multiplayer) an there was no other player there but once we were there, we got hit by the exceptional lag hammer.

Patch: SotaA.Win.64.816.Date.07.27.18

Feeyo and StarLord like this.
  2. StarLord

StarLord Avatar

Massive lag for me too.
    Started ~ 11 AM CDT, still ~ 13 PM CDT.
    VPN did not help, for some reasons only I had been heavily impacted, rest of party was OKish.
    - I could not loot, sometimes the loot window did pop up after 10 secs, mostly not at all
    - at the start of each round only minimal lag, after some action huge lag ~ 5-20 secs, constantly the network icon
    - no lag in my home town - except opening containers, then I got the network issues icon too.

Update: did login 2 hrs later again and got the issues also in my home town, loading of decos did take a huge time, network icon popping up, interactions with huge lag

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    Feeyo likes this.
  3. Tiberius Pendragon

Tiberius Pendragon Avatar

Yes for "Neltharios Pendragon" and myself also and not only in Upper Tears. We have huge lag spikes and it is almost unplayable atm. Something is suddenly wrong with the loading times also.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    Feeyo likes this.
  4. Boradic Boneslasher

ok glad to hear it wasn't just in Upper Tears an more then the teams I been in this morning tell after were having this issue (well just glad to know, not glad its happening)

Feeyo likes this.
  5. Hermann von Salza2

Hermann von Salza2 Avatar

I have massiv lags too, dosnĀ“t mapper where i am, even in my basement i have problems.

I see many friends go on and offline..even if they are still in game.

Feeyo likes this.
  6. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

this morning i was in a group and we must have pummled a skeleton at 90 hp for like 3 mins + (and it felt longer) while nothing seemed to happen.. then he of course magically died, I didnt have any network glitch symbol and we could all still talk so something server end took a hit

Feeyo and Boradic Boneslasher like this.
  7. GMDavros

GMDavros Avatar

Seeing tons of lag/DC issues in UT as well. I'm also having them (to a lesser degree) in towns.

Fenris

8. Boradic Boneslasher

there was a massive server disconnect that happened for a lot of players yesterday no idea what it was about bout 5 of the team I was in in Upper Tears got disconnected from game all at same time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.