How to advance Esmeralda's quest line

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by mechtech, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mechtech

mechtech Avatar

I'm trying to complete Esmeralda's quest line and I can't figure it out for the life of me.

I've given Esmeralda the frostgeist skull, the elder frostgeist skull, and the hexe essence.

In response to "step-three": "we have all of the ingredients we have from the frostgeists... if you have found the four echos and spoken to the last one we can execute the final step"

In response to "final step": we still have work to be done

In response to "ghostly echos": "you have learned all you can from the ghostly echos... time to move forward"

I have the ghostly echo essence

The looking glass quest is no longer in the journal

The looking glass on top of the steeple gives: "The mystical looking glass doesn't recognize you"

"sever the bonds" gives: "we will eventually free the captain"

I'm at a total loss for how to proceed to the "final step". Step three seems to have been completed and the final step remains unavailable. I have no idea what she wants me to do to proceed or how to free the captain from the bonds (which I'm guessing is the next task to follow).

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    Tifareth and Razimus like this.
  2. Ondar

Ondar Avatar

Same here, no idea what to do next. Even no task in log...

3. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

Same here. Have the essence, left the skulls in the bank, thought they were just decos, but will see if they trigger anything but I doubt it, I have to admit, I'd like to write up every broken quest I have, and why I think they're broken, and how sometimes they pop back up on the side bar and how some NPCs permamently glow with blue twinkle hands and compass blue faces and blue castle icons on the main map when the quests are broken or already finished, but I dunno, every time I do a search on the quests I see that they are aware of it which is why I haven't posted any specifics, but I'm on this specific quest and have spent hours on it and unable to finish it is a pain

4. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

5. Max Bennis

Max Bennis Avatar

Go to captain Burnes and talk, go back to Esmeralda and a new quest called 'Courage can be frigid' will pop-up (or you've already done that).

It's a quest to slay the ice ghost boss mob by entering large mirror on the floor in mirror room, but currently it's bugged and you can't enter that room.

So, let's wait until next release or patch.

6. Metalton

Metalton Avatar

Had this quest finally work for me as of this release.

Had to talk to Esmeralda again and ask about step 2, since that the part that glitched on me (first mirror).

After completing it, ask about final step, and should go straight for last mirror, as should keep all your other quest progress.

Friend o' mine was able to complete by heading straight for last mirror.. but his glitch point was different then mine ;)

-Met

Edit: Corrected phone corrections

Jaesun, Alley Oop and Spoon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.