Estgard Citizens RP?

Discussion in 'Roleplayer's Corner' started by Stundorn, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

Heja, i just read @Grimbone roleplays a stable Master in Estgard.
    iirc @Duke Olahorand is also interested in some roleplaying and Calls himself Sealord of Estgard (or was it Harvest?).

I recently moved to Estgard after i traded my PoT Deeds to NPC City Deeds and setup a Store and a small yard.

Maybe we want to do some City Gossip RP around Estgard from time to time?
    I'm open for any Kind of Roleplay in Estgard or around Norgard.

2. Grimbone

Grimbone Avatar

I play mostly with my wife and also my daughter when she has the time to play (working on her masters degree). The Crafting Trainer, in the center of town at the Estgard crafting pavilion, is named "Ariel Rose" after my daughter. ;) We setup our shop in Estgard to role play as the unofficial stable-master of Estgard. Sales are steady from the vendor and I am picking up a Hitching Post today for the telethon. I was waiting on a new barn for my lot but unfortunately the new Barn isnt for me.

Also the wife "Angelik" Streams Shroud of the Avatar every Tuesday at 7:00pm EST and I tag along with her.

Spoon, Rentier, CatherineRose and 7 others like this.
  3. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

The Sea Duke of Estgard is greeting you.
    A large house, full of emptyness (the Norgard empire is not paying well for their military, and glory does not pay invoices as well), the fleet reduced to a shoddy house boat, since the port charge for larger vessels cannot be paid from meager income, let alone the sailors to use them, and smaller military vessels are not in the market unless for pirates.

So I had to hire as scribe for some silver at a Travian company (hopefully the government is too busy with itself to figure out) and now I'm sitting in a dark chamber to produce the required stuff.

Ass soon as this is over, I might find more time for RP ;)

*Salute*
    Olahorand
    The (Headless) Sea Duke of Estgard

Spoon, Rentier, CatherineRose and 4 others like this.
  4. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

thats late for me and 01:00 am here in CEST :)

but we may meet one day anyway. I'll add you all three and if i'm around i'm allways iC more or less, feel free to contact me, Stundorn Stureson

@Duke Olahorand ah yes the scribe thing, i missed it when travian took over, my bad.

well i'm not online often, but maybe we meet someday.

when it's time to open the 25th year old whiskey barrel i will think of you :)

5. Aeryk

Aeryk Avatar

There are at least 3 additional characters that are played by RP types in Norgard. NA Eastern time. I am an immersive RP type myself (always IC in /local barring mistakes/typos). Sorry that i missed you the other evening (your time). You will see Aeryk ap'Dalaigh and Sabrae No'quar from me (capitalization differences deliberate), and possibly Brioc Garrioch in the future -- character not created yet. Aeryk has the new pavilion in Estgard (the only outlander owned one that i'm aware of). Norgard is a fantastic setting, much thanks to @Jay Nord for scouting it out.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    Spoon, Jay Nord, Olthadir and 2 others like this.
  6. Violet Green

Violet Green Avatar

I have opened a carpet shop, The Dream Weaver, behind the airship, near the dock. I will be sailing between Tortuga, where I supply a milner named Captain Scallywag with material for his hats, Jade Valley and Port Phoenix (to visit my sister), and here in Esgard where I am making my home. I look forward to meeting more of you as I wander around.

Spoon, Fei Akhart and Jay Nord like this.
  7. Fiero Nord

Fiero Nord Archived Account

Estgard resident and RP'er here. I love the Viking atmosphere of Estgard, especially all the Viking style homes. I pray to Odin that eyesore of an empty unused airship disappears some day and is replaced by a Viking city home :)

Grimbone, I believe I bought my Obsidian Wolf from your vendor recently - his name is Geri now. My other wolf is Freki, named for Odin's wolves.

I own the town lot in the southeast corner of the city walls, and also a village lot that I use as a farm and for the recent Estgard Open Air Market.

A favor to ask of all of you... please sign up on this site and use the Vendor Tool to upload your receipts.
    https://shroudoftheavatar.net/sotaItemPriceList

Estgard is currently #30 on the Top Towns list and I think we can climb higher and get more business as a result.

See you around town!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.