Introducing the Combat Compendium

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cryodacry, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cryodacry

Cryodacry Avatar

All,

I am starting the Combat compendium out. This is going to be a quick referencing point for anyone to see guides that have been put together in relation to combat.

Anyone looking to submit a guide i would greatly appreciate if there was formatting involved. Please reference the two existing guides.

Example 1
    Example 2

I am looking for the following guides.

Archery
    Sun Magic
    Fire Magic
    Death Magic
    Air Magic
    Moon Magic
    Water Magic
    Earth Magic
    Chaos Magic,

Please keep the guide for the magic schools focused on just the Schools them selves. Listing supporting spells from other schools is ok but the main focus should be on that school. Paired school combinations could be anouther section in your guides.

Thanks for the help!

Feel free to PM me privately with your guide info. It will be best if your guide is it's own thread. I will then link it into the compendium.

2. moxiepilot

moxiepilot Avatar

Description of information is great as a compendium guide. Usefulness comes from explaining how to apply that information. My recommendation is to use the examples you reference and take it further by explaining why and how to apply that info

3. Cryodacry

Cryodacry Avatar

I am welcoming all guides that are put together in a quality manner. The way i have this setup is that there can be multiple guides for say Blades if needed. This is just an Outline format for organizing the information.

FrostII likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.