Hi - New to game

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by devilmanz1024, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

The System for Taming is in. It currently isn’t all that useful, but.... it works.

For Chapter 2, the taming skill is going to be significantly improved.

Just FYI.

majoria70 likes this.
  2. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

It absolutely nothing like UO! Just saying....its a brand new experimental design that you have to adapt to or overcome depending on who complains about what more! :)
    other than that i play all the time. (when time permits!) Just try to adapt to everything and just enjoy running around checking stuff out! Welcome to the game!

3. devilmanz1024

devilmanz1024 Avatar

Yes, very different. Thanks - Will do.

4. Royou

Royou Avatar

5. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Welcome to our world! It's fantastic, if you're having any trouble reach out! If you see me in game (same name) I'm available to answer questions.

6. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

Glad to have you in New Brittania

I still play UO lol, guess I never grew up ;)

7. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hello and welcome @devilmanz1024. Well many of us came to this game because we were a UO fan, Ultima games fan, or both. I was more of a UO fan hoping for and updated UO to happen but we actually got Shroud of the Avatar instead which is unique in its own ways.

Many systems in this game are not to their full potential and are on the schedule for updates. Releases happen the last Thursday of every month bringing new content, fixes, and improvements based a lot on our feedback. So jump on in and join in on providing constructive feedback which is what helps the dev team the most. They will listen best to it.

R58 is the release updating fishing which has been pushed way too long. It will bring more types of fish, fish bait, fishing recipes, and fish having weights. I'm also hoping for fishing merchants to offer quests to catch the biggest fish or a certain fish and rewards could be special bait, a special pole, and things like this. @DarkStarr @Chaox

So anyway we get to be involved at this point in development to make a difference with our feedback.

For me I don't consider this just a game this is my virtual home for the long term.

We also have a fantastic music system and can sync music and those of us who have ABC files and another type downloaded to the games sheet music folder can make sheet music in the game for others to play.

So k is to see your skills, and lower right corner is your XP pool amount raising skills will take from this so as They get over 40 consider turning all to maintain excy 1 or 2 at a time. You can focus but you will need buffs and resistances from several trees to help you. Such as fireproof down the fire tree helps a lot and ice shield can be very important. I have many types of decks depending on what I am doing. Located under the y key to build decks. I have a healing deck using two wands with life attention on them and my armor. I also have a bludgeons deck but I always have heals locked in slots to help others since that is how I like to play.

We can also make change of clothes decks. We have sparkle dyes, and others to dress more uniquely and we have a pattern system to change the look of things such as sheilds, weapons, and like types of armor, such as cotton on cotton etc. Set one deck to alternate and the other to equipped. Don't forget when making the deck to name it and click "use current equipment" under the y key.

I know a lot to say but I'm trying to give tips ;). I really like our deck system. It is really interesting to me.

So I'm Majoria in the game and always happy to help.

8. moxiepilot

moxiepilot Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.