Slow walking?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Asclepius, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

I'm loving R2 so far - revised mouse controls, jumping etc. Fantastic!

One wish - the default walk is set to "run". That's great for outside etc, but not so much for getting around inside a building. Tend to crash into walls etc.

Could we have a modifier - like CapsLock - that would break down the walk speed for when you are in confined spaces?

2. smack

smack Avatar

Yep, completely agree and I do believe they will consider this for R3 based on last night's Hangout / Celebration live stream.

Asclepius likes this.
  3. pkarapan

pkarapan Avatar

Walk key/mode definitely needed. Also need a mouse sensitivity slider and mouse invert axis mode.

4. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

Great idea. I think the default should always be walking. Just like falling should have a damage modifier to it, running should use up stamina or something.

There's nothing worse than seeing everyone running around with their weapons out all over the game.

Devs, please sheath the swords, make players walk the majority of the time, and give players the ability to toggle between modes (just don't like them run everywhere or have unshealthed weapons without some kind of penalty).

5. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

Yep this would be nice. You know it is in the game because avatars walk twords chairs and crafting stations when activated, we just need a key to press to activate it ourselves. Like numlock key or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.