Player made dungeons vrs portalarium

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brass Knuckles, Aug 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drake Aedus

Drake Aedus Avatar

I would love to be able to craft unique items in the same way we do books, create the aforementioned chalice, then "publish" it with a unique name and "author" mark in order for us to be able to distribute a "one-of-a-kind" reward. Maybe changing a crafted item in this way would be an alchemy recipe?

WindSilvermoon and majoria70 like this.
  2. Astirian

Astirian Avatar

Yeah but I don't know how keen I'd be to come across "Haxx0r'z Chalize of Pur3 Pnwnage" in my medieval make-believe-land know what I mean? Then again, there's nothing stopping "Haxx0r'z Manualz of Pur3 Pnwnage" so... Yeah...

3. WindSilvermoon

WindSilvermoon Avatar

I mean that could be someone's thing tho collecting the worst named chalice's in game. I mean someone might be keen on it where I'd be like nope I don't want that, and other people would be like I'll bury in the cemetery, but I got to collect them all. There will always be trolls, and people that ruin things, however you just ignore it, and surprisingly they'll figure out that there name isn't working and change it all on there own, Maybe?? lol.

Witcheypoo likes this.
  4. Floors

Floors Avatar

Does your medieval make believe land have headphones, DJ tables, 19th and 17th century fashion and Steampunk elements already ?

*edit* What about anti-virtue banners - only gotten through player dungeons. That could be cool. And easy to make.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    Astirian and WindSilvermoon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.