Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Please no list mode on release

Discussion in 'Release 2 Feedback' started by Zaldimar, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akeashar

Akeashar Avatar

I've seen multiple comments that their primary reason for wanting bag over list is to do with people nicking off with your stuff. Have we got confirmation that a 'I've Got My Hand In Your Pants' system is going to be in the game? In which case it should be part of the 'Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories' card system of combat, and only inflicted on people who are turned on by PvP.

... personally, if thats the case I want a 'Madame G' trap that I can craft and carry in my bag that cuts off the hand of anyone that tries to steal anything, that I can then hand in for a reward or craft into a nifty belt once I collect enough of them, while the Thiever is stuck without a weapon hand for a day :D

2. MogwaiX

MogwaiX Avatar

SotA is a spiritual successor to single player Ultimas, not UO.

docdoom77 and Oliver Sudden like this.
  3. Oliver Sudden

Oliver Sudden Avatar

I hope you're right.

I jumped on the KS campaign without doing much research and the Ultimas were the main reason. I jumped on UO, too, when it came out and learned about the same time that properties started showing up in the game that I'm no good at MMOs.

docdoom77 likes this.
  4. Greyhaven

Greyhaven Avatar

Absolutely right. This is a none-issue because Portalarium have been smart enough to include both methods at this early stage. Compare that with Skyrim where a lot of players immediately download a third-party hack just to get a more useable inventory system.

For my own part, I will use the thinking-man's option instead of having to put up with "rummaging around in bags" when surrounded by peril on all sides!

gtch and docdoom77 like this.
  5. Krovakin

Krovakin Avatar

I really don't see the big issue here..... Just leave it as an option. You like list mode then click it... you don't then don't use it... Simple as that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.