Physical Items Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Addison, Sep 4, 2018.

?

Have you received a copy of you physical items?

1. Yes

98 vote(s)
    65.8%
  2. No

51 vote(s)
    34.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Addison

Addison Avatar

I was curious to see who has received their items and who is still waiting. I know there are those who bought multiple copies, so if you received at least one copy, please vote yes! :)

Amelli likes this.
  2. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

And I had to visit my spam folder to find the email. Apparently it was sent over two weeks ago. Boxes arrived last week. Including the signed. I'm sure we'll be hearing about the book some point soon.

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

There is another thread on this already. For me I don't care that much and they are dust collectors but I know to some it is extremely and I mean extremely important. So never mind how I feel about it. Just enjoy the excitement if you are.

CatherineRose and 3devious like this.
  4. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

I still have not received mine despite having gotten the shipment email. Oh well, just going to keep waiting it out.

5. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

I got my package. Never received an email, though.

Arya Stoneheart likes this.
  6. Floors

Floors Avatar

I don't care about that email. I got the thing. Just when I was about to get annoyed about it, too.

I hope those of you still waiting get yours. I see people are snapping them up on eBay already.

HoustonDragon likes this.
  7. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

"Snapping them up" or just listing them ?

8. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

The address on my account is actually my address stateside, where my parents live. I had emailed support asking if I was eligible for physical rewards and if I should change my address to where I live in England and buy a shipping voucher. I was told my account was not eligible for physical rewards ( I invested too late, apparently) so I just left it. Imagine my surprise getting a call from my mother back in the states asking about Shroud of the Avatar, since apparently a package showed up!
    Now, my husband (in England) pledged at the same time and for same amount as I did, but he hasn't received anything (and doesn't expect to, haven't bought shipping voucher, was told we weren't getting anything). My mother said that the package she received in the states, apparently came from France? Everything was in french, paperwork, etc. So..if it shipping from France, would we need an international shipping voucher, or not, to England?

Katu, FrostII, Amelli and 1 other person like this.
  9. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

I got mine today...

10. Ameresta Trilon

Ameresta Trilon Avatar

I received the email which was in French, which I don’t read or speak, on 8/29. My package arrived yesterday.

11. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

I actually think a poll is a good idea and people can change their vote as their boxes arrive. It made me feel better to see that so many hadn't received theirs yet (I haven't either as of the day/time of this email). If I had seen 2% hadn't, I would have been concerned. I care about the box/swag because I'm going to use some of the stuff to frame for my game wall in my office. My map should already be signed and it will hang next to my UO map that is signed. In between them will be a framed picture of me and Richard taken at Sotacon in Baltimore (my game geek fan girl highlight of my life). I haven't received any emails, French or otherwise. I had confirmed a year ago or so that I was indeed going to be receiving "stuff" based on my pledge. Camping of the mailbox to begin.

12. HoustonDragon

HoustonDragon Avatar

Received mine in Atlanta, GA. The "email" was somewhat pointless, as some folks got that AFTER their rewards were delivered, and others are still hanging out there in the ether.

I will say, the quality of the game box, the map, the manual, the trinkets, etc were all very nice, and I definitely got the warm fuzzy once it was in my hands. It was just very poor judgement, imo, to send them without tracking information. From a customer standpoint, it gives a much better sense of logistics and less anxiety. From a business standpoint, you really DO want to ensure everyone gets what they ordered.

Especially with the snafus that can happen with international shipping, I am trying to be hopeful for folks.

Sir_Hemlock, Cordelayne and Amelli like this.
  13. Floors

Floors Avatar

They said they couldnt afford it.

Me points to steam numbers :p

Cordelayne and HoustonDragon like this.
  14. Aartemis

Aartemis Avatar

I received 2 of 3 boxes.

Information, FWIW: The two boxes I received were both accounts created during the Kickstarter 4/6/2013 (a Lord and a Knight M) for the wife and I. They arrived the same day, Thursday of last week.

The third account was purchased a year later, 4/2/2014 (Edelmann) , I have not received yet.

Amelli likes this.
  15. Schneider DragonFang

Schneider DragonFang Avatar

I received the e-mail and then the box came the next day My pledge is a RF Knight Marshall.

16. John Markus

John Markus Avatar

I received one package of mine, and two more package of somebody elses (expecting two total packages).

17. Nikko

Nikko Avatar

Well... it has to go all the way across that channel. That's pretty far. Like 20 miles or something!

Solazur likes this.
  18. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

That is really odd and disconcerting to say the least. Without mentioning the name(s) on those packages, were the addresses at least to people in Tokyo, Japan?

John Markus likes this.
  19. moko

moko Avatar

Received neither email nor package so far (germany here)

20. Solazur

Solazur Avatar

Got one box today. Had to hide it immediately as the kids thought it was a new game for them and were poised to dig in lol. I think I have 1 or two coming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.