Another wishlist....WATER DECO

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Belladonna Rose, Sep 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

In many scenes there are tons of water deoc. Would be nice if they did a package of items that are ingame. Like hanging/draping fishing nets. Oars, dingy boats, placeable fish, piles of fish, fish in a barrel, floating barrels. Small crates that can stack. Large barrels that can stack and tied with ropes. Ohhh placeable pile of rope like we take from scenes. Not sure how to spell it...buoys. Small ones attached to nets or rope to string along the docks. All manner of deco....even a dirty life saver would look cool. Just added thoughts here.

Alioth, Black Tortoise, Lace and 5 others like this.
  2. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

3. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

• Water lilies
    • Water plants

Lace and Belladonna Rose like this.
  4. Lace

Lace Avatar

I know this is an older thread but A VERY LONG TIME ago

In water lot deco you could place some of the plants you buy form the deco merchant in the water, along with perhaps tables etc. WIth the tables you could create sunning platforms smaller than the footprint required for the floating water platforms we can create.

The plants in the water near the shore really livened up the character around your boat. I mean stuff grows in the water, and while we don't have seaweed being able to place these in the shallower areas made a big diff. You can see when this was possible by looking at my boat in siren song bayou. I have not even dared to move it because all that plant character will likely be lost in the magic mover and I cannot do it again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wish we had these options back or some kind of craftable water plants and lighting and smaller platforms as shown above.

5. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

Personally I'd love some floating candles and maybe some lily pads (though not very appropriate for salt water)

Jaesun and Lace like this.
  6. redfish

redfish Avatar

Aquaculture would actually be interesting. Not just growing water lilies, but growing kelp, for instance.

Lace likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.