Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Can't open doors or storage containers

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Gabriel Nightshadow, Sep 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabriel Nightshadow

Gabriel Nightshadow Avatar

Since yesterday's patch (and even in today's patch...), when I log in and materialize inside my home, I am unable to open any doors or storage containers :eek: I was able to exit to the main menu and log back in on the overworld map and re-enter the town to alleviate that problem, but that is rather inconvenient... :(

2. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

do you have multiple characters on your account? as it is a known thing there is "delay" while it tags things as yours

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Gabriel Nightshadow

I only have one character on this particular account (my second character is on an entirely separate account...;)), so it must be due to something else in these two most recent patches... o_O

UPDATE: Seems to work fine if I log in and materialize outside my house...o_O

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  4. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

Then to assist the devs , please do /bug and paste the text into this thread for them

5. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

@Gabriel Nightshadow , I wasn't able to find any known issues related to this. We'll need some more information before we can look into this further. If you log out of the game while inside your house and then log back in, you should be able to access doors and chests without any delay.

6. Gabriel Nightshadow

Update: Logged in briefly about an hour or so ago inside my house and everything seems to be working normally again :) Very strange indeed...:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.