SotA Guide to Collectibles and Rares

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Datendrache, Sep 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Datendrache

Datendrache Avatar

Announcement:

The following is a link to the “Shroud of the Avatar Guide to Collectibles and Rares” multi-tabbed spreadsheet, a player-created comprehensive catalog of items that are collectible or rare in some form or another. This was made in hopes that the Guide will be entertaining, educational, and a good reference.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sOx4XqlR6z2xawF5jAYwxdr-Gz8NfhIEAxoMMebFRDw

At the time of this writing, there are around 2,000 items in the list and is a composite of many resources and web pages. Some items were discovered only through experience with the game and were not on previous lists. There may be many, many more items in the game that are currently undocumented.

Discord Server:

Along with this list, there is now a Discord Server called “SotA Collectors” that will be used for discussion about related topics to collecting Shroud of the Avatar items (doesn’t have to be related to this list, for example could be player made books.) The following Invitation Link should allow you to join the server.

https://discord.gg/JeMnu8

Disclaimers:

Myself along with volunteer editors will probably spend the rest of 2018 fixing assumptions, expanding packages of items to their components, locate missing items, and otherwise correcting mistakes. There’s also a lot we still have yet to learn, and there are many more categories that haven’t been added but will be soon. This should be considered an ongoing work in progress and my target is to update it at least on a monthly basis with each release.

Credits:

Sources for information are posted on the front page of the Guide. I wish to thank everyone who provided information and resources that were used its creation and validation process.

I hope you enjoy this resource and find it useful.

Engineer

[​IMG]

Tailz, Brent S, Rada Torment and 15 others like this.
  2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

I've added the sheet to sota.link as https://sota.link/collectibles. Let me know if that link ever needs updating.

Thanks for putting this together. I know what i'm doing for the next few hours. :)

FrostII and Datendrache like this.
  3. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Thanks for putting this together, can't wait to dig in and compare :)

Datendrache likes this.
  4. Brian4

Brian4 Avatar

Thanks for this helps us newer players know what is out there

Datendrache likes this.
  5. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

Good job Engineer, thank you for sharing!

Datendrache likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.