Bundles, not buying anything over 5$ anymore.

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by blaquerogue, Apr 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jutman

jutman Avatar

Am i the only one here that noticed he spelled ends meat wrong by spelling it "ends meet"??
    anyways whoop out that CC on Fridays where the prices are a bit cheaper perhaps? for housing, A row lot is pretty much all you need in game.... anything bigger is luxury.... although luxury is nice!

2. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

3. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

Come live in my castle for free. I have a spare room which is actually bigger than mine.

We also have 2 inns in town. No need to be homeless.

I still have lots to see and explore 4 years later. It’s been a lot of fun for me.

What I like about this game is the community and the events. I also enjoy the pvp fights. I really like avatar radio. I don’t try to grind all the time. Most of all deco, my favorite pastime .

So many different things to do. Quests, adventuring, grinding, deco, events of all types, role play, deco, crafting , avatars radio, pvp, raids, dragons , being a business man, and I can keep going . Find me another mmo where you can do all that and build a dungeon in your basement. Is this the best game? Hell no but it keeps me busy doing all kinds of crap.

Simon LeBon and Jaesun like this.
  4. Nelzie

Nelzie Avatar

Which business school did you learn that in? I say this, because you should consider requesting a refund.

Small businesses partner with other businesses regularly to take advantage of one another's strengths and overcome their own weaknesses.

I'm in upper management of a business... larger and with considerably higher revenues than Portalarium and... I can tell you that we partner up with other businesses all of the time. We've been doing that for going on 18 years and all it's done is help us grow and gain more market share, bringing along our business partners along the way.

I understand your frustrations. I'm not currently in a financial position to do so, but I REALLY want to have one of those bigger bundles. It's just not something that I can currently afford and that's okay.

Even without ever buying one of those bundles, it's possible to acquire almost everything that is in those bundles, just by playing the game. People actually have sold lots for in game gold or traded for Stacks of COTO's, which can also be acquired with in game gold. There are lotteries for place anywhere or for POT town lots, every single release.

Scrimping and saving around $85 can net you a row lot deed... OR you can just finish the Shroud of the Avatar Quest and... you will be given a FREE Row Lot Deed that you'd only have to pay 500 IGG per day for rent, once placed, which is really not difficult to come by.

A Row lot has a serious amount of space to decorate within and there are many types of Row Lot housing to play around with, some of which can be crafted by players, some of which need to be purchased and heck... just by having a row lot, you can buy the igg recipe for building a dungeon and voila! You have your own Player Dungeon that you'll eventually be able to redesign.

Gaelis likes this.
  5. Joe Zhudarak

Joe Zhudarak Avatar

there are raffes every month... and everything can be purchased with iGG using the trade forum

6. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Well your supposed to partner with a group that is successful, not someone that advertises your game for Iphones and such when there is no way to play the game with your phone. On top of that like you said, you partner with a company that is successful, so you and them can succeed together, not invest into something that costs you! All that partnership is done to help you grow and gain more market share not lose it! Anyhow this is an old conversation, people have been let off and the office is changing to another location, and this game is still not finished. There are still problems with the game.
    I have all the houses I need and I sold some of them in a bundle of my own for the price I spent for the game plus overhead. I am now playing for free and I have extra money as well from the game. So personally I am set, but the prices are ridiculously high on houses and deeds for someone just starting. You talk about getting a free row house (which is not that roomy) and you can only place it in a POT and still have to pay taxes on it so those of us that cant play for days on end based on actual life working, family etc... the only thing we can do is buy a crappy row house since it is the cheapest. This is an old thread.
    im not thrilled about the dungeon either but hey it is what it is. I don't ask for a refund cause it kills time and I keep hoping for the best. Only time will tell. Until something else comes along.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.