Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Unique blessing quest issue

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Aldo, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

@Sannio I am sure that I am the only one with this issue and ask for help clearing it. I was in the middle of the agility blessing quest when Microsoft started an hour long update to my system, shutting down everything. On restart of the game I was at the beginning of the South Midmear region. I started the quest again, and went to Fleck. I got the response to buy and chose yes, I will spend one gold for the emerald key. When I got to the first station, I was notified I did not have that key. I went back to Fleck several times and purchased the key but it never showed up in my inventory. I left the scene and logged out for 24 hours. On relog and restart this morning, I tried again. The purchase went well, but the emerald key does not show up in my inventory even after the 1 gold is removed. Could you clear this mess from my character or give some direction as to how to clear this?

Edit. I did try to go through the whole quest hoping that my emerald flag was still set, but when I got to the final station the door would not open because the emerald switch had not completed.

Second edit: In game name is Turk Key

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

I'll take a look when I can. Issue #61814

3. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

I tried again tonight and whole process went as smooth as silk. I don't know if @Sannio got around to fixing this, but I choose to believe he did and I am very impressed and thankful for the attention to my problem. It is encouraging to say the least. Thank you.

4. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

I didn't get around to it, but I'll certainly take all credit! :D

More seriously, thanks for the update and I'm glad it worked itself out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.