My first RPG game on Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by basalygin, Sep 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basalygin

basalygin Avatar

Hello, Avatars!
    Some of you might know me already, we may have met on SotA like Name Hero.
    Lately, I don’t spend much time here.
    The reason is, I started a new indie game studio Dark Crystal Games with the purpose to make a game of my dreams. On 13th of September, we launched a Kickstarter campaign with our first isometric RPG Encased. If you enjoy such games as Fallout and such books as Roadside Picnic you most likely will be interested.

Visit our campaign webpage to check out gifts for backers and much more:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/darkcrystalgames/encased-old-school-isometic-turn-based-rpg/

Support us and mark your name in the story (and titles!) of Encased. A big karma boost for you for telling your friends about us.

So what is Encased anyway?

It is an isometric RPG in a sci-fi post-apocalyptic setting. It is a turn-based combat system, a load of dialogue, quests with several solutions. By the way, we have more than 75 side quests and 100+ locations. The action is set in a desert, but our artists and level designers try to make it as diverse as possible. We have salt marshes, canyons, chalk caves, and even rare oases. Everything is situated under a gigantic indestructible Dome created by an unknown civilization (solving the mystery of the Dome is one of the goals in the game).

As a bonus, there is a large-scale roleplay system, dialogues with special options depending on a protagonist’s stats, a sapient Maelstrom which a player can interact and much more.

I spent in Sota not one thousand hours and I really love the community of this game. This is the best community that exists. And that's why I want to share this news and my project with you.
    I will be very glad of your support!

p.s. Hello to everyone who remembers me! with time I think I'll be back :)

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    E n v y, thradia, Nick and 1 other person like this.
  2. basalygin

basalygin Avatar

Thanks for the support! if there are questions, I will gladly answer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.