1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

(Sold) Selling City Sized Player Owned Town $2,000

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by greenerpastures, Sep 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

(SOLD!)

Greetings,

I am selling a city sized player owned town; this POT is nested. I have greatly enjoyed this town, but my game play needs for the foreseeable future make this surplus to requirements.

Comes with all decorations, devotionals, lot markers and scenery removers included in POT packages. Any other items currently in the town are not included unless the buyer wishes to purchase some separately.

A city sized POT is the third largest POT size and was originally offered at $4,800, and offers a tremendous ability to decorate and design a large town. A description of it is linked here.

I am asking $2,000 for it via paypal; buyer is to also pay for the POT transfer service voucher. The price is firm, and I am not looking for any in game trades at this time.

A Tax Free POT Village lot deed is included in the purchase price.

A sealed, unopened Collector's Edition box at the Royal Founder Lord Marshal level will also be included (if buyer is outside the US/Canada, buyer will have to pay for shipping). If you would prefer an in game item instead of the physical box, you can choose one of the following golden seedinvest rewards or POT items (golden cloak, golden Lord British shield, golden tuxedo, golden raven pet, golden clockwork armor, 2 Ornate clock towers, Epic Puzzle Tree and Epic Yellow Cedar Tree, or a complete Elven Statue set).

Please PM if interested.

Thanks,

Hannah Alpenglow

edit: Price lowered!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  2. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

3. Obsidian Tempest

Obsidian Tempest Avatar

Wow. Sad to see ya selling @HannahAlpenglow2 I hope you are going to continue playing?

Proteus Tempest likes this.
  4. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

I am not going anywhere @Obsidian Tempest , but for a variety of reasons I will not have the need to maintain the town.

5. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @HannahAlpenglow2. I am sorry to see you selling this but I understand changing circumstances. Please know that I wish you well. I am interested in the POT but have questions.

Is the POT currently in game?
    Can I come see it?
    Are there residents that will need to be Notified/Evicted?
    It will take me a couple of days to get money together but will make the 2 week mark for the deed. Do I need to put a down payment to lock the deal?
    Any houses come with the deed?
    As for the transfer token, I will let you know. Have a support ticket in right now to see if a current nested POT can be switched to overland after everyone else moves.

6. Arradin

Arradin Avatar

Just FYI i asked this. Answers is no, nested pots Will not be allowed novia overworld even after ep2 is released.
    I have a nested pot and bought upgrade token ad asked the same thing.

7. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

Edit: I have also added a royal founder lord marshal Collector's Edition box (sealed and unopened) as a free add in to the purchase and lowered the price!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  8. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

In the past, I've seen people advertise the nested POTs with a note that it can be un- nested (denested?) in Episode 2. Did that change?

9. Kain Darkmoor

Kain Darkmoor Avatar

It can be, but only in the new lands, not in the existing area we have now.

Edit: and there is only 11 more tokens for this. $100 each.

Arradin and Sher Shadowleaf like this.
  10. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

Luckily mine is already on the overland, but I do know several people who are expecting to change to overland and have purchased the token.

Thank you, @Kain Darkmoor, for the clarification.

11. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

@HannahAlpenglow2
    I am selling my town too, and I noticed that those token can't be transfered.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?...layer_owned_town_overland_upgrade_reservation

The buyer will have to take a token for his/her own.

12. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

Thanks Ribald, I was not aware of that!

All, this town has been sold - thanks for all who inquired.

Hornpipe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.