Anyone find any new pattern dungeon drops yet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chatele, Sep 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ciinen

Ciinen Avatar

1. I have got all of the recipes and blueprints in the compendium of pain and suffering drop rate last night was real good today not so good 6 runs today and only 1 recipe last night was about 8 drops.
    2. I drop a dungeon on a lot I am co-owner I can not change the layout out all
    3. I bought a mirror my wife wanted one in her house could not not work with it see item 2. I put it in my row house to play with and showed it only had 50 dungeon points could not figure out what i was doing wrong was supposed to be 75. I dropped the mirror on my city lot and now it has 200 points. Just checked it on my village lot and its 100 points
    4. it would be nice if the map would work so while you are laying it out you can see how it all connects

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    Chatele likes this.
  2. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

Bah.. well, maybe I can work around them... :p

3. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

I think it can be set at the entrance to allow access/editing by others, but that also might not be programmed yet.

Currently - because it is still being built, dungeons are only giving the points based on the size of the lot it is placed on. Programming for the rest will come later. So a row house gets 50, village 100, Town 150, etc.

Witcheypoo likes this.
  4. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

2. The entrance can be placed be co-owners. The foyer, which is like abase,ent deed and works the same as one, needs to added by the lot’s owner. My understanding is that co-owners are then able to build the dungeon out.
    3. The default dungeon sizes are not tied to the entrance or what was purchased. The default dungeon size is tied to the lot it is placed on. If the lot is spl@ced on a row lot, you get a default dungeon with 50 points. A village lot gets 100 points. A town lot gets 150 points. A city lot gets 200 points. You can grow the dungeon size, points, by buying more points. This feature is coming later.
    4. The current map system isn’t likely to be used because the maps aren’t automatically generated. They aren’t sure how they will handle seeing the dungeon in the builder. For now the best is to the /loc command and map it out using the coordinates.

The pieces you got are ofor the sample dungeon size and not the size of the dungeon you are building. You are getting the individual pieces but it doesn’t guarantee that you can build a dungeon that size right now, see my response earlier.

Ps. This thread should be kept clean of. These discussions since the thread is about where things can be found and shouldn’t be derailed further.

Witcheypoo likes this.
  5. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I currently have all three challenge dungeon rooms at my town lot in Westend near the rift, if you want to see them.

Best setup seems to be going in duo, then exiting and letting it reset after the second chest. I just can't solo those last waves, too many archers and no cover.

I seemed to end up with more than just came from the chests. Also, chests weren't going through the lot system, but I definitely saw dungeon parts being lotted in the chat log. I could check my logs to be sure, but I just don't feel like it right now.
    I hate those archers.

I think it's T8 or maybe T7.

6. Fruck

Fruck Avatar

I have yet to get anything in the 3rd chest in 5 tries... maybe just my luck but seems like you arent missing anything.

So we know where the liches drop - what about spider room and Rotunda? Ive done MANY hilt and LV runs - again could just be my luck.

Dulayne likes this.
  7. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

no lost vale needed. the rotunda is supposed to be in hilt too, it's the first room with the kobolds

8. Fruck

Fruck Avatar

Have probably spent a total of 5 hours in Hilt with no blueprints or recipes. So either its very rare, Im doing something wrong, or they forgot to put it in the loot table.

9. yinki2

yinki2 Avatar

i looted rotonda bp in hilt.

Sentinel2 likes this.
  10. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

From what?

Fruck likes this.
  11. Fruck

Fruck Avatar

I hope its not the Lich Mage.... he spawns once per instance...

12. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Do the chests reset? I was in there a while yesterday, but they stayed looted for a long time.

13. Fruck

Fruck Avatar

They do not... so its do a run then wait to do another run. I did kill everything in hilt for over an hour - no lich or chest respawn and no blueprint or recipe. Again, could just be bad RNG for me.

14. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

Only things in Hilt that reset are the ore, enemies and weapon racks eventually. You need to leave the zone for about 5 mins I think for it to reset. That's what it was when I used to farm recipes there.

15. SteelCore

SteelCore Avatar

Come on @yinki2 respond. We all want to know :)
    Was it in a chest, in a coffin or skeleton you can loot there… or a mob and which one ?

Witcheypoo likes this.
  16. Floors

Floors Avatar

Does it matter when each room costs 10,000 Granite ? SMH

17. Scoffer

Scoffer Avatar

The hilt "rotunda" recipe dropped off a kobold

18. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

This is why adding player vendor on the API should never exist, we are already too slow to go check for recipe drop for dungeon imagine vendor pricing ;p Only a hand of people will use it to govern it all. ;)

yinki2 likes this.
  19. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Dungeon size, much like bank slots, will be tied to your account (rather than the lot size). Not sure if that's in the game yet, however. At least, if you were a kickstarter pledge. Not sure how it works for others, but it will be all tied to the account (rather than lot). So if you pledged at the city level, you can put 200 point dungeons down on any lot you own. (At least, per Atos in one of the livestreams IIRC. Could have been on discord).

20. Floors

Floors Avatar

They said we'd eventually be able to upgrade the dungeon points. The feature is barely working atm I would highly recommend just waiting for a bit until it's further along.

Chatele and Mishikal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.