hello all

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Alicia.J.May, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alicia.J.May

Alicia.J.May Avatar

Hey I am new to the forums and wanted to introduce myself.

Pherik Shadowborne, hopeful for evl.

I have a knight package but I am not getting any of the items from knight. Getting for everything below it but nothing in knight, is there a way to open a "ticket" to have it looked into? Want to make sure it goes smooth for me when the game comes out.

Ravenscar, Daxxe Diggler and Gaelis like this.
  2. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

Hi and welcome Pherik, did you go to a bank yet and hit that claim button?

// I think I misread you. You have already done that?

3. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

4. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Welcome! And the game is out. And to make a ticket email support@portalarium.com

I hope it all works out!

5. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Welcome to the forums Alicia err.. Pherik Shadowborne!

First off, some clarification is needed that might help us resolve your issue before sending in a ticket:
    Did you buy your account direct through Portalarium/Kickstarter or did you buy someone else's account?

If you bought direct through Port, then it's likely you haven't visited a banker in game and clicked the "Claim Rewards" button.

If you bought the account from another player, it's possible they already claimed the Knight rewards and then transferred or sold those higher pledge items to another account/player and gave you the account minus those items.

Also, if you (or someone else) created a character on that account previously, claimed the rewards and then deleted that character while having those Knight rewards on them or in their inventory at time of deletion, then all those items are permanently lost. Hopefully this is not the case.

Hope that helps you and feel free to ask more or provide more info that might be relevant.

6. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Go to a banker and click claim rewards.

7. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

that was my thinking, but the way its written sounds like other deliverables was delivered just not knight level.

Would be interesting to find out how the account was purchased.

Jaesun likes this.
  8. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

Howdy. Welcome!

9. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hello and welcome @Alicia.J.May . I hope you got it figured out. When you go to a bank in game and click rewards your rewards will show in green lettering. Make sure before you go to claim a lot that you have placed your lot deed and house choice in your inventory and even basement and basement hatch. Then go to any lot stone or lot sign available in NPC town or player own town and click claim to claim the lot. You can also click on P to see a light come out of available lots or check with the town criers. Then you can place your house. If I can help anytime I am Majoria in game. Best wishes to you.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  10. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @Alicia.J.May, Sorry you are having problems. Here is a great spreadsheet that shows all pledge rewards so you can check off the ones you have received and have an accurate list of what you are missing. knowing how you acquired you pledge would help us to direct you if you don't mind letting us know. Also I will add you to friends and if there is anything I can help with please let me know. Happy adventuring.

Pledge Rewards

PS Tell Jade of EVL Bill said hi and thanks for letting me be a member also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.