purchase game

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by BasicBrute, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BasicBrute

BasicBrute Avatar

if i purchase the game for $39.99 , does that give me full access to everything in game.. including all dungeon content or is it how im reading it

theres dungeons i have to actually purchase seperately?

Alleine Dragonfyre likes this.
  2. Tsumo2

Tsumo2 Avatar

Not sure what you read, but I'm thinking you have full access, the extra purchase probably refers to building your own dungeon.

3. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

If you are talking about wanting to buld player made dungeons, there is a dugeon entrance that can be crafted in game. It requires a lot of granite, as do the dungeon pieces. It also requires a lot to place it on.

If you want to explore player made dungeons, you will be able to with game purchase. However, place made dungeons are new and being phased in. So there aren't any player made dungeons that can be explored. People are only able to lay them out, build them.

Jaesun and Tsumo2 like this.
  4. Feeyo

Feeyo Avatar

Yes you have full access, also access to the player created dungeons. Do note, there is a online shop to buy cosmetic gear and also buildings. I would recommend getting a sub so thst you get all the monthly goodies.

Alleine Dragonfyre, Jaesun and Tsumo2 like this.
  5. StarLord

StarLord Avatar

When you purchase the game only you do not have a house/lot which you need for a dungeon.
    Completing the main quest you get a row lot deed (POT, taxable) which you can place in a player owned town.
    There you can place your (crafted) dungeon (some parts will be add-on store only, but most parts should be available in game)

Tsumo2 likes this.
  6. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

You can also purchase the dungeon entrances from players with gold. Starting to see more people selling them on vendors.

Lord Trady of Blix likes this.
  7. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

8. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Welcome mate, stick with it, it's awesome fun, but a fairly tough start. Grind it out! It's worth it!

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
  9. Floors

Floors Avatar

The asking prices are a little high atm IMO. Also it's times to start making some money selling granite folks.

Jaesun and Steevodeevo like this.
  10. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Granite will probably be the new tin! :p

Lord Trady of Blix likes this.
  11. skeggy Media

skeggy Media Avatar

hi BasicBrute

welcome to the world of Novia
    if you need help please contact me and I will help you in the game I have created videos that can be found on youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/skeggymedia and I stream on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/skeggy_media and happy adventuring in this World full of Adventure. in the ingame chat box you can send me a friend request by typing /friend skeggy media I accept all friends requests.

12. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

13. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

@BasicBrute welcome to New Britannia! We have Player Made Dungeons you can purchase on the store, as well as Player Made Dungeons you can craft in game. However, there are TONS of adventure dungeons you can explore filled with enemies, loot, and resources!

14. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome @BasicBrute. The dungeon system is very much a work in progress. As mentioned you can get the craft able entrances in game. This game requires a lot deed to place a house deed and dungeon pieces. The lot deed you receive from doing the quest lines is a taxed row lot size has the house included. Taxes are 250 gold a day which is easily gotten from taking the Oracle's test every day which gives 500 gold and XP.

Other ways to get lot deeds are many.

Such as: buying a property bundle from the add-on store(these are tax free deeds), playing the in game raffle once a month for a chance to win(these are taxed deeds), you can sometimes find players selling lot deeds and other things, and in game crown of the obsidian (coto)merchants and the add on store sell deeds (these are taxed deeds).

If I can ever help in game or here of course let me know. I am Majoria in game. Don't forget today is a livestream and many things go on sale.

I have also done the rewards program which is the optional subscription for this game. It is a fully crowd funded game. I enjoy getting the cotos and stretch goal rewards automatically from my subbing the game. Plus I want to further support development of this game that still has so much more coming.

Edited

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    Dulayne likes this.
  15. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Welcome BasicBrute!

16. Curt

Curt Avatar

the tax for row lot was lowered to 250 in june

17. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

18. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes my bad. I need to sleep more duh. I will correct my post. Thanks for correcting me ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.