Another Deco wish list ..haha

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Belladonna Rose, Sep 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

[​IMG] Although the ingame loot stuff is fine to use as deco ...its getting dated and well 'rusty' I like to make my homes look cozy. We have tubs and toilets but no towels ...even if they were in a stack it would look nice. Towel rack with a towel hanging on it. Wineracks with bottles in it could be a container to hold wine from the casks so the cask can be reused. Water pitcher/bowl set to place on a wash stand...we have tubs and toilets but no sinks.
    Using existing stuff is fine....but its a far stretch from making it look actually good.

Elrond, Kara Brae, FrostII and 2 others like this.
  2. Belladonna Rose

[​IMG] This is my set up for now. Pewter pitcher and bowl with crafted mirror. wall candles and such.

Elrond, Kara Brae and FrostII like this.
  3. Witcheypoo

Witcheypoo Avatar

ok, how in heck are you getting a toilet? i've searched far and wide for a toilet to go with my pretty bathtub! no dice...clues/hints on acquiring a potty?
    Witcheypoo

4. Belladonna Rose

Only place i know of is the kobold toilet at the addon store...water.org thing. Pretty sure that is it. Heck i would be happy if they let us craft an outhouse. Dont need an indoor toilet just to keep the rustic feel. I usually use a pewter bowl as a chamber pot. LOL

Witcheypoo likes this.
  5. Belladonna Rose

I also made another post about a basin/pitcher set that could be done similar to the tea service...texture wise that is. That would look better than pewter bowl and pewter jug.....but we use what we can. And that bucket under the table isnt very appealing either. LOL

Witcheypoo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.