Dungeons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jayfire, Oct 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayfire

Jayfire Avatar

I bought a dungeon and i dont know how to place it....
    all i got with claim items was an eternal pattern and stone foyer was there suppose to be something else?

2. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

Did you buy it from website? I tought you had a dungeon entrance and not a pattern...
    The pattern can be applyed on a tombstone dungeon entrance which is crafted. The stone foyer is the first room as you enter your dungeon.
    If you bought it from the website you should have a sample dungeon that come with it, which all the rooms will be detached and given to you once the dungeon are complet on the developpement side which should be around december or january i think.
    You can still build using the other button on the button.

3. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

Yeah i guess its only a pattern
    As the titles says: Eternal Patterns & Example Dungeons Live in R57! Blueprints & Customization in Q4!

4. Jayfire

Jayfire Avatar

i bought the 50 point dungeon but it did not come with an example dungeon

5. Mugly Wumple

Mugly Wumple Avatar

First you must apply your pattern to a crafted dungeon entrance and place it on your property. Then, when you try to enter the dungeon you will be given two options, the example dungeon or build your own.

Witcheypoo and Jaesun like this.
  6. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

Hi Jayfire,

Go to Central Brittany deco npc (bank building) and buy the recipe for the entrance (named tombstone entrance or something like that), craft one and then you could apply the pattern you bought. Let us know if that works.

Witcheypoo, Jaesun and Scooby Doo like this.
  7. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Applying the pattern takes either one or two coal at smelting, IIRC. I don't remember if you originally know the recipe, but it's re-teachable, so you can fumble around on the table to find it.

8. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Here's a step by step to getting your dungeon setup:

1. Get recipe for tomb dungeon entrance (decoration merchant - usually above NPC bank buildings)
    2. Learn recipe and craft the entrance at smelting table
    3. You should already have the recipe to "Reshape Dungeon Entrance" in your recipe book. It's under the "Modifications" tab of the Smelting section. If you don't have it, you may also have to buy/learn that from the deco merchant.
    4. Take crafted Tomb Dungeon Entrance and the purchased pattern (plus 2 chunks of coal) to the smelting table and apply the pattern with the "Reshape" recipe.
    5. Place the new dungeon entrance portal on you lot.
    6. Click the portal to get the menu and at the top, select the Foyer you want to use as your main room (this is similar to choosing your house for a house lot or basement for a basement hatch).
    7. After choosing the foyer, you will have options to enter your dungeon (allowing you to build it yourself) or enter the sample dungeon that came with the purchase.

Cordelayne and Brewton like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.