Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

cant get lens from pool of destiny and it is not in my inventory :*(

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by probablydeadv2, Oct 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. probablydeadv2

probablydeadv2 Avatar

10/05/2018 05:11
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16316
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.847.Date.10.04.18
    Area: Novia_R4_City_Desolis_Underground
    Area Display Name: The Epitaph
    Loc: (16.0, -10.0, -67.2)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjRfQ2l0eV9EZXNvbGlzX1VuZGVyZ3JvdW5kfHwoMTUuOTY2LCAtOS45NTgsIC02Ny4xNTQpfCgwLCAxLCAwLCAwLjAwNSl8NTM5LjE5NzJ8MzMuOTA2Mjd8MS4yNQ==

2. probablydeadv2

probablydeadv2 Avatar

now I have all 8 pages but 1 one shard of a vermillion lens that should have apparently came out of that pool of destiny didn't work so idk what im suppose to do :p or can anyone give me a pointer to where these lenses are ? im going off

Skeggy medias videos since most seem to be accurate

but in the first video after 1;25;00 after that part of the video ( that same building is where that pool is for the shard of vermillion but mine only had a lot of loot with no shard

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  3. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

After a certain point, this quest was changed.

Originally you could do all the things in any order, but as of last time I helped someone with this a few months ago....

You need to have done Grannus Colossus FIRST, and looted the note which tells you where the lens pieces are, or they will simply not be there. Looting/reading that page in Grannus updates your questlog and sets the proper flag for the broken lens bits.

4. fragmeister13

fragmeister13 Avatar

Yeah this quest completely confused me for days. I kept going to locations it mentioned and the quest items were never there. The task said I had a piece and recipe which I had not.

Had to back up and find a different unrelated quest NPC to trigger a different virtue task I had missed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.