Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Etceter captain steel blocks Lich quest

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Juxta, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juxta

Juxta Avatar

10/09/2018 12:47
    Title: Travel to etceter
    Reproduction Rate: perminant
    Blocker? YES
    Details: Cant enter Craig Mines except in solo mode, due to Captain Steele still expecting the black Iron quest to be completed, even though it has been done and no conversation points move the quest on, have entered Etceter by rift, boat and foot. Lich Summon Quest is not doable due to the Need for a group which this has blocked
    Steps to Reproduce: did once and its perminant so unknown
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32695
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 GPU RAM: 3039
    SotA.Win.64.847.Date.10.04.18
    Area: Novia_R2_City_Etceter/Etceter
    Area Display Name: Etceter
    Loc: (126.3, 21.1, -29.9)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjJfQ2l0eV9FdGNldGVyfEV0Y2V0ZXJ8KDEyNi4zMDQsIDIxLjA2MSwgLTI5Ljg1OCl8KDAsIDAuODEyLCAwLCAwLjU4Myl8NDYxLjA3NTJ8MjAuNTYyMzh8My40MDI2NjE=

2. Mingo Ebonmark

Mingo Ebonmark Avatar

I can confirm this, Juxta and I both did the black iron captain Steele quest at the same time. We both entered the Etceter Crag mines in SOLO mode, retrieved the black iron ore, both finished the quest and got on the ship, carried on to Artifice etc... but now every time Juxta goes into the Crag Mines he is STILL IN SOLO mode regardless of what he sets his multiplayer mode to. While I can enter Crag Mines with other friends and in parties, Juxta is separated from us and alone in SOLO mode every time.

I've seen in his screenshots that he still has "go to Etceter" quest flagged and Captain Steele still waves to him with sparkly blue hands.

3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the report! Issue #62289

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.