Resistence skills and two handed weapon adjustment.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trevour, Oct 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trevour

Trevour Avatar

A couple releases ago, maybe release 56 livestream... sorry all the videos run together... hard to remember what info was in what.... even harder to go back and find the info... but back on my question. A couple releases ago, Chris mentioned resistance skills. I think he even said they were mostly done. It has been two months. Has anyone heard anything about resist skills?

Chris also mentioned buffing two handed stats. He stated he was planning on increasing them by 1.7x . Has anyone heard mention of that recently?

I am just wondering if I missed some information that has been released.

Thanks

2. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Not really heard anything since, really waiting on the resistance skills to see what its like. If I can get 50 res from a 4.8 mil passive skill vs having to get that resistance from gming 10 skills from the tree for 12-33 mil, well, I will not be a mage no more. The insane amounts of exp I would get back and pump it into a melee weapon, I would probably be just as fast killing stuff as I am not with magic.

3. Fruck

Fruck Avatar

I brought the two-hand thing up at Sotacon again and they said they will look in to this again. I was more on the staff vs dual wands end of things but the comment applied to all.

Elrond likes this.
  4. Kain Darkmoor

Kain Darkmoor Avatar

I was wondering about these two changes recently myself. I am hesitant to spend a bunch of exp in the mage skills for attunement if new resistance skills and formulas might be coming soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.