New change to Meretz Obsidian Potions?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MANTACO, Oct 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikRulez

ErikRulez Avatar

Hopefully they will add something new that is worth getting, even if it is bound. I gave up on the raffles a while ago and I can only buy a potion every three days. I've got over 200K point banked now... would be nice to have something to spend them on. Some patterns would be good. I suppose a dungeon encounter room would be too much to ask for... even if they could make one where you walk in and all the mobs are doing the exercise emotes.... Who wouldn't want to give the obsidian cultist yoga class what for?

Sentinel2, Lynx Fain and Brewton like this.
  2. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

I think this is a good move. I thought about this when the app started giving potions on how this would get abused. Does not take a rocket scientist to know that any step counter can be cheated which equals free rewards for nothing. I never abused mine but for example when I drive my watch thinks I am riding a bike if I don't move my hands from the upper steering wheel. This in turns talks to my health apps. If Mertz works the same as the Samsung health app then it would think I went xx km on a bike. See the point. This should have been considered back when they implemented the application how to weed out false positives.

3. Bink

Bink Avatar

Please please please make them stackable, otherwise they spam the bank slots.

Almar likes this.
  4. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

I have 500K points banked. hehe

I figured they would go on a route like buy this in game item for xxxxxx points instead. Nope, just raffles.

Sentinel2 and Cordelayne like this.
  5. Hellscream

Hellscream Avatar

In my opinion this is a mistake. The reward has a cooldown of 3 days to avoid problems, and now they are not tradeable? then why not remove the cooldown?
    This was my main way to pay my taxes, even when not playing! now loots are way better, i know, but time ago, i wasn't able to do 1.000 a day to pay my home, so this was a very good push to me.
    As i sugested when this started, add another prize like a food, or this is going down and down...
    Yes, i know that emots are still tradeable, but no one buys them, i have a few on my vendor getting dust.

6. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

The game is free to play now, so making them account bound makes even more sense now. Those step trackers are very easy to manipulate, and this would have become a huge problem.

Sorry this was the way you were paying your taxes. If you need help earning gold, send me a request in game and I'll try to help you figure out an alternate solution!

Elwyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.