"Ornate" items takes up space...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AllGamer, Oct 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllGamer

AllGamer Avatar

I know we can't sell Ornate items, but seems like we can't even Delete (destroy) them as we can with other items that can not be sold.

At the moment I'm keeping them in the bank, but it's taking up space.

Is there a way to get rid of unwanted Ornate items?

2. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

In my basement, I have a room filled with small backpacks and sacks. In it i store tons of items I dont want in my bank, but believe will have increased value to other players sometime in the future. Very little room is consumed in my basement this way, and it stores a ton of crap!

Elwyn, K1000, Jaesun and 2 others like this.
  3. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

I know this idea isnt appealing to everyone, but if you register a second account, buy a row lot (or heck, just use its bank), and just use it for storage, that works too. The $40 or whatever it costs (I think its even cheaper now?) is supporting SoTA's development, and row lots and 5-story basements are relatively easy to acquire. There is probably a high chance a row lot is open in the same town as your main account. Then you can co-owner your main account, and access your massive basement vault of things.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

you can't sell ornate items to npcs, but you can sell them to other players.

Net, Jaesun, FrostII and 2 others like this.
  5. AllGamer

AllGamer Avatar

Thanks, that's actually I pretty good idea,
    I didn't know that was possible.

Black Tortoise likes this.
  6. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

Arrow quivers make nice deco, and also hold 150 items ;). Little gift boxes also make nice deco + small containers. Barrels add nice atmosphere, and store many things :).

You can also get those cabinets where the doors open, and inside place a few small bags. The bottom pixels of the cabinet allow for opening a container as well, so its like 5 containers in one. You can be clever and stack backpacks in there, and turn it into like 20 containers (warning: hyperbole) in one! Close the cabinet doors, and you abstract away all that storage space, and get nice atmosphere in a room. Pro tip: name yer bags/backpacks well ;)

I learned well how to store things in the ultima days. Mass storage-as-deco is an artform.

7. wedrax

wedrax Avatar

Trade them to me each time you need, i will keep your inventory and bank clean and empty all the time you need :D

Dhanas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.