Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Ornate Moondial placement

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Keyman, Oct 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keyman

Keyman Avatar

I have a pristine Gothic home on a village lot. I attempted to place the Ornate Moondial on the roof, but was not allowed to do so. It did place INSIDE the house though. Thank you.

2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

@Keyman Are you trying to place it on the window's walk? It's possible there isn't enough room (even if it looks like there is).

Keyman likes this.
  3. Keyman

Keyman Avatar

No, on the larger roof, not the smaller one. There's plenty of room where I want to place it, I had a large water fountain there at one time, so space is definitely not an issue for this much smaller item.

4. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

@Keyman Is it only the moondial or other deco? Are you able to place the moondial inside the house?

5. Keyman

Keyman Avatar

Yes, it placed inside the house. The actual name of the item is Ornate Moondial, so it is the one that comes up to about waist height... I can't imagine why it would not be allowed outside, and if it is allowed outside, then it should be allowed on the flat-top roof like other decos. Thank you for checking into it.

6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i have a theory to check: how's your outdoor lighting count? the moondial may count as a light.

Keyman likes this.
  7. Keyman

Keyman Avatar

If it does, then that would do it... I'll experiment when I get back on... Thanks for the idea!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.