Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Planter Pots and Beds blocked by trees

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Indhira Dahgda, Sep 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indhira Dahgda

Indhira Dahgda Avatar

When I moved the trees that were overhanging, I was able to access the pots and beds. Interestingly though, trees planted in POT by Town admins and are overhanging my lot do not affect the beds under them.

I had a large bed on a dock that I could not access as it appeared that a drydocked longboat or a street lamp was placed too closely. Moving the items did not make a difference. I swapped the bed out with a large bed on a town lot that was working. The bed from dock not working does not work on town lot either.

One would think that if an object can be placed next to a bed (it does not turn red) that the bed would still work by virtue of the fact that the object can be placed?

None of my beds were stacked or abusing the previous bug allowing them to be stacked.

09/29/2018 10:51
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16340
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M GPU RAM: 8035
    SotA.Win.64.840.Date.09.28.18
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01b_template/Knight's Watch
    Area Display Name: Knight's Watch
    Loc: (220.5, 36.2, 295.9)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYl90ZW1wbGF0ZXxLbmlnaHQncyBXYXRjaHwoMjIwLjUzMSwgMzYuMTUzLCAyOTUuODc3KXwoMCwgMSwgMCwgLTAuMDA3KXwxODAuNzEyMXwzMS4xMzU1M3wyLjgwMDE0Nw==

The large beds are fixed and after the first patch to the update, I was able to harvest the cotton but I still do not have access to 6 Ornate Small Viking Planters

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    Mishikal and Rentier like this.
  2. skeggy Media

skeggy Media Avatar

10/23/2018 15:54
    Title: farming problems
    Reproduction Rate: looking though this section It has been replicated a few times with various items directly overhanging the planting bed or pot
    Blocker? yes if you love your decor
    Details: in my case a tree colliding with the planting bed stops farming on the entire bed resolved when the tree is removed and replicated when the tree is put in close proximity to the planting bed.
    video supplied
    Steps to Reproduce: as stated above
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8) System RAM: 16268
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU RAM: 2987
    SotA.Win.64.847.Date.10.04.18
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_02_template/Crossroads
    Area Display Name: Crossroads
    Loc: (-9.5, 45.0, 76.1)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAyX3RlbXBsYXRlfENyb3Nzcm9hZHN8KC05LjU0NiwgNDUuMDAzLCA3Ni4wOTcpfCgwLCAtMC4wNzUsIDAsIC0wLjk5Nyl8MzY4LjYxMnw1Ni43ODI1OHwxNC40

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.