Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Website - Store add ons page will not load!

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Smegatron, Oct 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smegatron

Smegatron Bug Hunter

Not sure where website issues should be reported. But since this affects the Portalium cash register it seemed critical. :)

Anyway, the new website looks great. But the Store Add Ons page will not load for me in Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit). The page spins and spins, and Chrome even reports that it is "unresponsive". I have heard of others having the same issue via Discord. I tried clearing my cache but it did not improve. Also restarted the browser, no luck.

I was able to get it to load (slowly) in IE (yuck!).

2. Smegatron

Smegatron Bug Hunter

A quick update... I let it run for over ten minutes (before even starting this post). It did eventually load. But going back to the page is again slow and unresponsive. Note that the other site and store pages are loading fine for me. Just Add Ons.

3. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

There seems to be special sauce because I have Chrome and it loads like a treat, takes the same time in chrome, edge and ie for me, each and every time I go..

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I believe this is related to the Amazon servers in Dublin which were having some issues. It’s the same thing that’s also effecting the forums. Hopefully this will get cleared up soon?

5. Smegatron

Smegatron Bug Hunter

It seems much better today. Maybe related to the massive Friday sales and the sale counts that appear on the tabs?

6. tphilipp

tphilipp SotA Dev Moderator SOTA Developer

It is a Chrome issue, actually. We were able to mend it, but it's still happening. Somehow new Chrome versions deadlock on that page, and it looks like a Chrome bug, so we are looking into workarounds.

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.