1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Collector's Boxes Shipping Phase 2 (and printed book update)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Sep 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

They said their system was broken and other issues and they replaced it finally. They talked about it in the livestream too if you watch those. I'm not saying everything was perfectly fine in the way it was done but no going back now. I'm just stating facts. People who want to be mad just will be. For me I just play the game The devs are working hard to make for us. Lots of new and improved things are going on to help the game.

edited

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    Sean Silverfoot likes this.
  2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

If you received the email saying that your box was shipped, then it was shipped. It is possible that it will be sent to us as a "return to sender" due to a failed delivery, and we have just started getting return to sender boxes from outside North America.

So yes, please be patient. We are doing the best we can. Please understand that we want to get your box to you.

Elwyn, Lord Stein, Jaesun and 3 others like this.
  3. Floofykins

Floofykins Avatar

i had already stated that my address is correct, why would it bounce back? in addition, people have spent hundreds and some thousands on these, why oh why would you use a cheap postage group that doesnt even use postage tracking numbers?

Keldorn of the Vale likes this.
  4. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.